Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Contacts are gold for sure so that makes me feel better. I love the simplicity of this mod it is great and pretty easy to work on it seems. I have noalax right now, will that be okay until I can get some deoxit gold? And should I apply it to where the contact makes contact with the battery?

Push down the firing button and apply some to the end where it touches the battery. You can also put a little on the top of the battery. It just takes a tiny bit! Using such low ohms you should clean off and re-apply every week. Sooner if you notice sparking or dropped performance.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have noalax right now, will that be okay until I can get some deoxit gold? And should I apply it to where the contact makes contact with the battery?
the noalox will be fine for now, but definitely get some deoxit. I have the 2 ml tube, but there are larger bottles with a brush too. Like I said, I just use one drop on my finger, dab both batt ends, dab the spring, push down on the fire button and dab the + contact. Just swipe off any extra on the batt ends with a different finger. Deoxit also makes a cleaner that some folks like, dunno if that would be beneficial with such low ohms or not needed. Someone else can chime in on that.

ETA: somehow missed Karen's post before I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread