New to Snus - Advice plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Just couldn't resist - Just lipped a Genreal Mint pouch - Fantastic! This is perfect in (almost) every way ! The nic buzz is a tad high for me but its manageable.

I'm baffled at how much stronger the Wintergreen hits me, could it be the way its made ? I think they are both 8mg and the Nordic Mint is 7mg, Nordic being a tad weaker IMHO and trumps the Camel Frost. I had 5 pouches of Camel stuff left and its in the trash. Camel has much work to do to compete with General Snus.

Anyway, my Snuns adventures continue! Hurrah!

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Congrats on finding your comfort zone. Snus was the only thing that helped me finally kick the analog habit. And like you, I did a ton of research before I made the leap. First time I tried it, it just blew my mind how easily it took care of my cravings. Now I have about thirty cans in my freezer of all different types and brands. It's fun to try the different flavors, blends, and strengths. I've found a few that'll about knock you on your .... (Odens) but they come in handy when a major craving hits. Enjoy!

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
This morning really bad cig cravings - Lipped one General Mint and was able to leave it in for 20-30 mins got a nice strong nic fix w/buzz - This is the only thing that is keeping me off the stinkies, great product and glad this was released here in the states. Still researching and reading online and its amazing how much safer Snus is than cigarette smoking and possibly even vaping (more long term studies are needed)!

Smoke free for three days! :banana: Hanging in there but as long as I got my Snus+vaping I will be fine.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Congratulations! I'm glad it's working for you.

Hey Hittman - Has the TSNA/nitrosamines levels in e-juice ever been discussed here? I have not has a chance to really dig deep into the Snus discussions but I'm very interested if anyone has done any research into the levels of TSNA/nitrosamines in e-juice.

I'm thinking the TSNA/nitrosamines levels in Snus will be significantly lower as its strictly regulated. But hey, I could be way off here :D

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread