• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Boston vapors club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
dna" data-source="post: 2399410" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
dna said:
My husband and I live in Somerville, we've only started vaping recently. We picked up our first kit at the smoke shop in Harvard Square, but it seems like they are the only place around here that sells them, and they only carry kits, not cartos. Still figuring it all out, but I have a really good feeling about this. Nice to meet you!
Hi ! I got lost in Somerville a few months back. Anyways there is not a lot of shops no. most are drug related type shops and you would not go in them anyways. Thank god for the net!

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I will try to go to the CT meeting in Southington.

Worcester would be a good place to organize a meeting, when I bring my daughter back to college there on Monday I'll see what's close to the pike that would be willing to let us have a meeting. Whenever I go to a beer convention, I end up being the cruise director, so I guess I'll step up and try to get something going here too.

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
I will try to go to the CT meeting in Southington.

Worcester would be a good place to organize a meeting, when I bring my daughter back to college there on Monday I'll see what's close to the pike that would be willing to let us have a meeting. Whenever I go to a beer convention, I end up being the cruise director, so I guess I'll step up and try to get something going here too.

That sounds awesome. JCP also mentioned a couple places in Leominster that are vape-friendly. It's about 15 minutes north of Worcester.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Now that would be an awesome job for you Brewlady!
The Mass Vapers and M.......s Club are virtually extinct from what I can see.
It appears that no one is setting up any events or even just some small "meet n greets".
I'm sure there are reasons why it just wasn't working, and I'm not denigrating them in any way
but why have a club if it isn't anything more than name only?
I'd like to know where those folks are, who want to be involved in actually attending some functions so we could set up meets in a area that isn't too far away for any one person, you know?
I'm hoping you will go with me to the CT meet and check it out!
It was a lot of fun at the last meeting and the folks who attended were very generous in sharing advice, juices, and themselves! We also had one of the better {best imo!} suppliers at that meet Bruce from Clouds of Vapor. He supplied me with 3 mods and numerous juices, drip tips and kits.
He is one of the people you definitely want to come to any meeting!
I'd like to see a vendor from our area show up like Word Up who is down the cape from what I understand so I sent them a message but the phone number doesn't work for some reason.
Perhaps all the snow has toppled the lines?
Great time was had by all imo, so I can't wait to do it all over again!
This is what I'd like to find out for our tiny group to make it work better;
1.)Where are members located?
2.Will they attend functions?
3.)What would they like from this group?
Maybe we should make a poll?
C.B.
:evil:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Oh that figures!
Well if you can think of their name I'll ask them to maybe come to a meet if we set one up.
Thanks for the info upStomp!
I also asked if the NH group, might want to combine with us
for "meet n greets" at some point when we get one together.
I figure it couldn't hurt right?

On another note I will be driving down to the CT. meet.
If anyone wants to split the driving with me shoot me a pm please.
C.B.

Last edited:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I must say "thedudeabides" is one of our more awesome members!
When I got my REO Grand and didn't have batteries to use it, he offered to sell me his.
So I went to Allston and met him early in the morning on Christmas Eve, isn't that right dude?
He was just a genuine, very nice {cute too!} guy, and he went out of his way
to get those batteries for me.:blush:
I lived right across the street from where he lives now but I lived in Allston
for more than 10 + years and back then "Our house" and "The El Phoenix Room" was the bomb.
Harpers Ferry will always be around I suspect!:p
Thanks again dude you rock!:thumbs:
Ok lets have a mini meet n greet!
C.B.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I just want to mention that I will be driving down to the CT. meet at the "Wood n Taps".
I may be leaving from Ware,MA. but my plans are still being made, if I don't I will be able to meet those who want to split driving/gas with me and leave from the Brockton area.
Shoot me a pm to make definite plans please.
C.B.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv

interestingfellow

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Virginia US
HEY Bostonians!

I'm not from Boston, but I'm gonna be here for a few days, traveling all over the friggin place putting up signs on various establishments in you fine community. I was curious if there are any good Vapor Shops in the area (it doesn't really matter where in Boston, I'll be in about 15 different zip codes).

Hit me up! (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread