• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Boston vapors club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobutts1

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2012
swampscott ma
Hi all from New England, I don't know how I missed this site, but so happy to have found it... I am a obsessed vaping person, I can't wait to get a meet together in the northshore region.. I live in Swampscott and will be so excited to host a meet.. we need to gather and get a plan.. Boston is probably a good central location for most of us, but we or I, am willing to go wherever it takes to have a really nice meet.. so much to learn and the coolest thing about vaping is the friendliest group of people I have concerned myself with in a very long time.. I think alot of the problem is, we or I, have no idea how to create a gathering through the site.. hmm lot's of homework to do on this... will be watching daily for good ideas.. My email is atwin55@gmail.com if you would like to be involved in creating a vaping meet.

GreekLion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
United States

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
Oooh, hadn't seen this thread!

I'm in Watertown/Cambridge.

With regards to where to shop, Eastern Vapor is in Saugus, and from my office around Kendall it takes about 15-20min to get there right up Route 1. Very easy to find on a GPS. Mostly eGo systems, he's got a good selection of products to at least keep you going. I've gotten both my eGos from there, all my cartos and most of my tanks. Nice guy who runs the place. So far I've liked all the juices he's sold me, too (particularly French Vanilla and "Lava Flow", sort of a pina colada taste). As I said in another thread recently, prices are about what you'd pay if you order on line and factor in shipping, so I've found it to be worth while and also support a local business.

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
I stopped by Eastern Vapor yesterday, and Mike has some Kanger ProTanks in stock, if anyone is looking. Actually for a little less than I've seen some of the online retailers selling them for, and about on par with the cheaper range if you factor in shipping.

Pretty funny.. I had brought mine in for Mark to try.. and he immediately had 2 over-nighted and then ordered 100 of them.. so you all can thank me for making Eastern Vapor carry them now :)

and btw, this is a great thread!!! - count me in for the Boston Vapors group -

you can add me to Peabody location (born and raised & currently living there now) ) but also lived in Cambridge, East Boston for a couple years.

coho72

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Boston
Newton MA , here. I've been in and out of ECF for a long time , just moved back to Beantown from FL not too long ago. You guys can feel free to add me to the Boston Vapers list. I'm sure there are alot of vape friendly bars and restaurants in Boston to have a meet. When I was in South Florida we used to have alot of different vendors down there and they would show up from time to time. Its cool way to meet a few new peeps and check out the latest gear and try different juice , its good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread