New to this forum and vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hi.
I'm new to this forum and vaping. I'm finding a lot of helpful information here.
Started vaping only 8 days ago, haven't had a cigarette in 7 days which feels good after a pack a day for 25+ years. I'm really psyched and enjoying this healthier choice.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Welcome Kingstonvaper........ I am also a new vaper ( about 3 weeks now) and new to this forum. I had smoked for 35+ years and was able to quit with the help of chewing tobacco ( not a wise alternative for sure ). I chewed for several years but discovered vaping about a month ago.... I had heard of ecigs several years ago but never gave them much thought. Anyway, I have completely been able to quit chewing by the use of vaping. I am indeed way happy about this fact because my mouth was about ready to rot away from all of the constant chewing. For me, vaping feels exactly like smoking (maybe even more satisfying) and I can still get my nicotine fix.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2012
    Just wanted to say hi.
    I'm new to this forum and vaping. I'm finding a lot of helpful information here.
    Started vaping only 8 days ago, haven't had a cigarette in 7 days which feels good after a pack a day for 25+ years. I'm really psyched and enjoying this healthier choice.

Welcome! Vaping only gets better as you go along your journey and end up spending hundreds of dollars on gear and juice :thumb: Time frames of monies spent on vaping vary once you've discovered all the vendor's sites and how much you have left that you can charge on your credit card(s) :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread