New to this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian_sl

Oct 16, 2017
Norway
Congratulations and stick with it. There is a heck of a learning curve but it's quick to learn the basics. like others have said, do your research. Watch the how to and review videos on youtube. You may need to watch more than one video on the same topic by different people to see who's style you like and can relate to the best. The only piece of equipment that I have that is the same as yours is the Aspire Cleito tank. I love it. Not only does it deliver a good taste it can chuck some half decent clouds. Also, you can get a build deck for it if and when you decide to start building your own coils and there is a 5ml tank available for it. I hope this helps you.

Need to get me some juice for this tank and try it out.
any tip on PG/VG blend? and what mod and coil are you using on this?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you want major clouds in your sub0hm device I might up the VG slightly but you don't have to. 50-50 is a good place to start for a MTL device, as PG is a good flavor carrier and will give you throat hit. Some folks use even less in their MTL device. I think 50-50 is a good starting point for experimenting, though.

Remember-- sub0hm juice LOW nicotine due to amount of vapor you will get 3--6 mg/ml is probably a decent starting point.

MTL setups, less vapor so more nicotine-- usually starting at 12 m.g. or higher, depending on what your nicotine needs are.

Good luck!

Anna

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
any tip on PG/VG blend? and what mod and coil are you using on this?

I agree with Anna's post above--in theory. However, some people (like yours truly) can't vape high VG blends. VG makes my lungs feel heavy and generally nasty. I need at least 70% PG (60 is doable). And then there are people who can't tolerate high PG levels.

As always, YMMV. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I can't vape PG, I am sensitive to it, so I use Max VG, and I have to do things to make it work in my tanks, but I make it work. So yes, OP it's possible to be sensitive to either ingredient, and if you are, play around with your ratios to see what will help you the most. There isn't a reason to believe you are sensitive to one or the other at this point, though. If you aren't coughing or choking, or having difficulty inhaling, you are probably fine.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread