new to vap game

Status
Not open for further replies.

junior02420

Account closed on request
Sep 1, 2015
hey im new to the vap game and the temp control i have a couple questions i have the evic vt and every time i take a hit the protection light comes on anyone know how to stop or wat settings i should set so it dont happen i dont want to brake or ruin this vap the e liquod i have is vapor x formula 51 and its the menthol only kind i like thats closest to real cig so someone plz help me with this issue plzzzzz im beggin u i need help and need to learn

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
full

Hi @junior02420 and welcome to the forum!

The protection coming on means that it's working. The circuit is keeping the coil at the temperature that you have it set for even though the power you have it set for (watts or volts) is trying to make the coil hotter than what you have the temperature set for.

Hope that helps and Hasppy vaping!

junior02420

Account closed on request
Sep 1, 2015
ya thats wat manuel said but will it ruin my vap if it keeps happening i read on google to put the temp to 550 and it will stop it and itdid but way to harsh of a hit and thx for ur help much appriciated onr more question do u kno if u can chane the attomizer temp or w.e or wat it means mines at 0.20 and hasnt changed but ive seen people wit diff sets on theres but when i go to it i cant change it juss locks do u have any ides wat the attomizer is or if u csn set that at all ? and sry for all the questions this is my first legit vap ive had the crsppy ones from corner storrs but they have sucked so i did research and wat i read and seen this is one of the best on market so went wit it again sry for all the questions im judd a noobie at this and dont want to uin or brake it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread