evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
The reality is, Provape isn't focusing on the latest trend of sub ohm vaping,
I know !

they may in the future

But they haven't yet have they !.

but at the moment they are committed to delivering a solid and stable device that just works every single time you press the button.

I know !.

I would imagine that there are far more people who use 1.0+ ohm coils than there are that use <.6 ohm coils.

And Provape would sell a lot more devices if they went lower. EVERYBODY WHO SUB OHM'S WOULD BUY ONE !,:-x.

Also, the P3 will accept down to .7 not .8 as you listed.

Well i stand corrected !.

I suspect that if Provape feels that they can go further down the sub ohm trail without sacrificing safety, quality and the reliability that the brand is known for then we will see a device from them in the future that can go even lower.

Thanks very much for you intuitive insight. :sneaky:. Not annoying at all !.

AndrewH

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Thanks very much for you intuitive insight. :sneaky:. Not annoying at all !.

I'd consider it much more annoying when people can't understand or recognize that different companies cater to different markets. Obviously Provape isn't catering to the sector of the market that you belong to. Sad story but maybe someday if you wish for it hard enough, they will.

Take care.

Reactions: evan le'garde

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I'd consider it much more annoying when people can't understand or recognize that different companies cater to different markets. Obviously Provape isn't catering to the sector of the market that you belong to. Sad story but maybe someday if you wish for it hard enough, they will.

Take care.

I was going to buy a P3. I use a Provari v2.5 along with other higher powered mods. I was expecting the P3 to be a lot more powerful than it turned out to be. When it was released i was quite disappointed, so i went and bought something else instead !. And i would imagine so did a lot of other people.

Here, I use this with a Protank vaping 36mg at 2.5 ohm's.

I love using this device. I like the look of the Provari classic with the teardrops and the P3 is a great device but i've got a v2.5 so i can't see the point in buying one if all it does is what the v2.5 does. If i had the money to spare i'd just buy them. They simply aren't powerful enough. And i really do think that Provape have completely mis-understood the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread