Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The 'best' is subjective.
However, there are a lot of makes/brands of e-cig that I would not recommend on price or quality.
The internet will tell you which mods are considered the best by people who want to take their commission. Yes... I'm afraid it's that bad out there.

1. Shop at an independent vaping store. PLEASE avoid the brand stores**... not one of them sells the best hardware at the best prices.
2. Google your finds; you can pay $29.99 or $119.99 for exactly the same product**.

The more powerful mods are capable of 'cloud chasing' and i.m.o. not all smokers necessarily need high power to transition to vaping.

Lots of people start with an iStick (30w) and mini Nautilus. (or Eleaf GS air tank)
If it was me, I'd start with a simple, inexpensive product. The Joyetech AIO would do.
A little more 'interesting' would be a Coolfire 4 and iSub tank.
Maybe even a Joytech Evic mini VTC and Uwell crown v.1

Lots of options.

Marley734

Aug 31, 2016
The 'best' is subjective.
However, there are a lot of makes/brands of e-cig that I would not recommend on price or quality.
The internet will tell you which mods are considered the best by people who want to take their commission. Yes... I'm afraid it's that bad out there.

1. Shop at an independent vaping store. PLEASE avoid the brand stores**... not one of them sells the best hardware at the best prices.
2. Google your finds; you can pay $29.99 or $119.99 for exactly the same product**.

The more powerful mods are capable of 'cloud chasing' and i.m.o. not all smokers necessarily need high power to transition to vaping.

Lots of people start with an iStick (30w) and mini Nautilus. (or Eleaf GS air tank)
If it was me, I'd start with a simple, inexpensive product. The Joyetech AIO would do.
A little more 'interesting' would be a Coolfire 4 and iSub tank.
Maybe even a Joytech Evic mini VTC and Uwell crown v.1

Lots of options.
Thank you for the info

Reactions: djsvapour

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Everyone's different... I started with the Halo G6 & 18mg Tribeca. I immediately cut down to 4 or 5 tobacco cigarettes a day. After a month, I upgraded to the eLeaf iStick 30w with the Nautilus Mini. It wasn't till the upgrade that I was able to quit tobacco cigarettes completely. My brother on the other hand, took my old G6 & some 18mg B&M tobacco juice and quit the very 1st day. I currently use the eVic VTC Mini & Wotofo Serpent Mini, .6mg nic & he's using the Innokin Endura T22, 1.2mg nic. Very satisfied & so happy vaping ended 2 lifetimes of tobacco addiction... :D

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
Innokin cool fire 4 has up to 40 watts to use and as far as ease of use and flavor I would recommend a aspire Nautilus (has pre-built 1.8 Ohm or 1.6 Ohm coils) or if you want to sub Ohm the uwell crown (has . 5 and . 2 Ohm pre-built coils as well as a separate purchased build your own coil deck)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Welcome to ECF
As stated above this question is purely subjective depends on what you're looking for in a Vape experience.
For me in particular; the Vaper Flask and the Origen Tiny 16 RDA. Flavor and Vapor production are quite satisfying and I only Vape at 11 watts. So a Dna 40 chip is fine. And I don't have to drip my RDA it's constant feed from the Squonk bottle.
So there you have my :2c:

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
If your doing it for the body high of nicotine just know that don't last long before your addicted. You can keep increasing the nicotine but eventually you'll just get sick before you get "high". Then your addicted to 24-36mg. If you must though I suggest VTC Mini, 4 port charger for the future and a tank that supports MTL, DTL and a RBA option or included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread