New to vaping - did I pick a good one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter1977

Sep 3, 2015
So as the title says after years of smoking nasty cigs I switched to vaping recently. I was told by my local retailer for new users the ego one was the best starter I could get from the starter kits they had. It was better than the price. Is this in fact a good starter kit? I've seen good reviews on it. Thanks for your input. By the way I think it was $55-60 for the ego one.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
@Carter1977

Hello and welcome!

6 or 7 weeks ago I knew nothing about e-cigs (I still don't know much...I'm learning). All I knew was I was interested in purchasing one. The fellow at our local vape shop was very patient and kind. He asked if I was a smoker (yes), how much did I smoke, how much did I want to spend etc.

He suggested the ego ONE because he thought it'd be a good start-up for a beginner. I'll admit I have not experienced any other unit since but I'm very happy with my ego ONE. For me, it's very uncomplicated which means I've stuck with it. Just charge it up, fill it with juice and away I go!

I haven't had a cigarette in about 5 weeks.

I hope you enjoy your new unit. Welcome to the club!

Cheers

joshonemoore

Sep 1, 2015
manchester vermont
I started with an eVic supreme 8 days ago. I just recieved a 50W istick, its great. I would recommend the vv/vw, which means you can adjust the wattage, which comes in handy. I did a bunch of research online and initially wanted a mechanical mod, but now know that was hasty and am happy with built in batteries and variable wattage. keeps it simple which works for me personally. for now. I havent had a cig since i got my rig.

Reactions: juskiddin

MzHyde0512

Sep 4, 2015
I just bought the Aspire ecig a few hours ago and the dealer was awesome. I am sick of smoking cigarettes and feeling like poop. I have tried every kind of nicotine replacement out there and they just didn't cut it. Tried vaping a couple of years ago and didn't know as much as I do now so I didn't succeed. Been smoking cigarettes for 36 years at the rate of a pack a dah, sometimes more if I didn't pay attention. I am looking forward to being off them!

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL
I think most everyone would agree, if you like it and keeps you away from the cigarettes, it's good. I tried twice with various eGo pens/small tanks, none of them were 'fulfilling' enough, regardless of nicotine mg. Only 4 days in with the new setups, lower nic, no cigarette and not missing them!

Reactions: AbigGRNboot

magicmake

Aug 17, 2015
Australia
  • Deleted by retired1

FloGrown

Aug 6, 2015
Ego One was what Finally got me off the cigs, not a cigalike or ego kit, but an ego one. And keep in mind that there are other tanks that fit if you arent getting the flavor you like. GS16s on the mini or theres a ton that fit 1100 battery (Aspire nauti, etc) So if the low ohms arent for you, there are options that work great. And sounds like the price point is spot on. Good luck & happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread