New to vaping - Njoy kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all!

Just started vaping as of last night. I purchased the Njoy starter kit which seems to be working pretty well, and so far I am not missing my morning cigarette, hurray!

I am concerned though because Njoy recommends replacing the tanks every two weeks or so (my kit came with seven along with seven juices) and their prices are ridiculous for replacement tanks. I've poked around on the forum here but haven't found out which tanks might be compatible with the Njoy system. I'm really really hoping I can find something cheaper. I admit I purchased the Njoy without knowing everything I needed to know (figured it would be a good place to start, anyway, and I could build up to a nicer model after being 100% sure I was fully switched over from cigarettes).

Any hints/ideas? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Reactions: N2Vapor

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hey y'all!

Just started vaping as of last night. I purchased the Njoy starter kit which seems to be working pretty well, and so far I am not missing my morning cigarette, hurray!

I am concerned though because Njoy recommends replacing the tanks every two weeks or so (my kit came with seven along with seven juices) and their prices are ridiculous for replacement tanks. I've poked around on the forum here but haven't found out which tanks might be compatible with the Njoy system. I'm really really hoping I can find something cheaper. I admit I purchased the Njoy without knowing everything I needed to know (figured it would be a good place to start, anyway, and I could build up to a nicer model after being 100% sure I was fully switched over from cigarettes).

Any hints/ideas? Thanks in advance for any replies!

That has been the trouble with the big name brands; njoy, blu, halo, v2, greensmoke, etc etc etc;

they're good for getting you started, but if you want to tighten up the budget you gotta go mainstream with more standard and interoperable hardware.

I've seen a lot of new members starting with the istick and mininautilus;

(MODERATED - Please see the stickies)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread