Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yes, I do. But I keep the wattage at temps that are comfortable to me.
Plus you need to allow the tank a cooling off period. So if that is how you vape, then you need more mods to switch between so that you don't abuse the equipment.

Reactions: Dieseler

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
i mean it gets pretty damn hot but its not gonna kill me i was just nervous the heat meant something was wrong
Again, if you get more mods and switch between them, they last longer plus you can have different flavors to enjoy. One flavor per tank and mod. lol

Reactions: Dieseler

ZoZoX390

Apr 26, 2017
That is exactly what you indicated in your previous postings.
another thing im wondering about is when do you know you have to change coils? and the coil i havent been using looks like the cotton is getting browish probally just from the e juice sitting in it but do you have to clean the coils? or you just replace them?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
another thing im wondering about is when do you know you have to change coils? and the coil i havent been using looks like the cotton is getting browish probally just from the e juice sitting in it but do you have to clean the coils? or you just replace them?
You will know when they need changed. The flavor will either diminish or taste awful and the vapor will get less and less. You will know. A little color in the cotton depends on the color of your juice and its fine. Some people try to rinse them out and let them dry and try to re use, sometimes it works sometime it doesn't. I just use the kind of tank that has rba's that I can re wick and re build myself.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
one last thing i dont understand is what is the diffrence between usingthe diffrent coils? and ss mode with tc or wattage
Taste. SS burns cleaner and some people like the taste better than kanthal wire. The metal wire that are used in the coils offer a different vape according to some. Me, I like SS, kanthal and NiChrome 80 type of wires. Everyone is just looking for the best(to them) vape. Variety is the spice of life after all.

:)

ZoZoX390

Apr 26, 2017
Taste. SS burns cleaner and some people like the taste better than kanthal wire. The metal wire that are used in the coils offer a different vape according to some. Me, I like SS, kanthal and NiChrome 80 type of wires. Everyone is just looking for the best(to them) vape. Variety is the spice of life after all.

:)
awesome thank you so much for your help and spending your time i was very confused honestly but you cleared up everything i think i dont understand obviously theres a lot to learn but for now im good thx so much bro gnight

Continuity

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
NW, UK
Personally I would just forget about Temperature Control Mode for now, and just use your Stainless Steel-wired coils in Wattage Mode - it's just easier for a new user that way, IMO.

SS coils are the only ones that *can* be used in both modes.

Kanthal/NiChrome coils can be used in Wattage Mode only.

Titanium/Nickel coils can be used in Temperature Control Mode only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread