New to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Quit smoking cigarettes on July 12th. I bought a VAPUR SMRT-G at my local supermarket, but I had to go to a small independent vaping store to get juice with nicotine content. After smoking for around 50 years, I was not ready to go totally nicotine free.

So far I am happy with the vaping unit I am using, though I initially had some problems getting the battery fully charged. The e-juice I am currently using is called Desert Ship 18mg, made by Flavor Cuisine.

I am happy to say I drove a friend (Dave) to the local reservation the other day to buy tobacco. On the way home I asked him if I could have a smoke. It was so gross. Dave must have thought I was crazy, exclaiming how gross and awful I thought the cigarette tasted, with an ear to ear smile on my face.

I definitely do not want to ever go back to smoking tobacco again, so I am going to buy a second e-cig vaping unit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Welcome and keep on vaping!

Surf around the threads here and you'll find pretty much all you need to know and where to get some great juice and equipment!

Reactions: Complaintdesk
Thanks everyone for your support and assistance. I ended up buying a Joyetech eVic VT, for my back up. It has a good battery and lots of fancy features, but it does not hold a candle to my VAPUR SMRT-G for simple smoking pleasure. Even though it has an adjustable air flow, it still resemble smoking a pipe rather than a cigarette. My VAPUR SMRT-G unit is so much closer to drawing off of a cigarette, I prefer using it as a substitute to smoking analog cigarettes, which is really why I started vaping in the first place ...

JamesTFlowers

Jul 25, 2011
Texas
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the switch! I would be inclined to recommend the Cool Fire 4 with an Aspire Nautilus(full size or mini). The Cool Fire 4 has 40W at your disposal, though you wont need that kind of power right away with the tank you have (or the Nautilus for that matter), it will give you lots of room to experiment with different tanks later on. Other decent mods are the iStick 20W (or 30W). Both of them would serve you well.
WOW that is EXACTLY what I was going to recommend! I just told the same thing to my son-in-law who went right out and got one. He is delighted! BTW if you like that Desert Ship..might try Casablanca by Backwoods brew..just PLEASE let it steep for a like a couple of weeks...strange juice that..its delicious or NASTY...stepp - delicious ... Right out of the mail...nasty... Just saying.

Reactions: Darth Omerta
I started out about 5-6 weeks ago with a basic EVOD starter kit. I came. here for suggestions because my batteries were dying too fast. Ended up with istick 30 and nautilus tank. I love it!

So like me Ladybug, you switched to vapin to quit smoking? It's all about what works to accomplish that end IMO. I do enjoy my new Joyetech eVic VT for puffing fun. I have filled that with a 6mg nicotine juice, which I use to billow clouds while driving my chariot. I can't wait to try it out with my cousin in his truck. I am sure with my eVic and my cousin with his new Sigelei, we should be able to fill up the cab of his truck with some cumulus clouds ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread