Long Island, New York
Then I have the good wear mod's like the alien

upload_2017-4-6_9-13-48.png

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Also bear in mind that the tank you decide on will play a big part in how much nicotine you want to be vaping. The amount of vape directly correlates to how much nicotine you can possible absorb. Bigger cloud means you can get more nicotine and nicotine overload isn't fun but doesn't last too long. At least in my experiences.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Just throwing this out there for your consideration......

As a new vaper, I would suggest something along the lines of an Atlantis or Kanger sub mini, something along those lines to start. Use that to get you started and finding a good juice you really like, better yet, 2 or 3. Then when you find you want a quicker and easier way to change up a couple great flavors and want something more in a tank, get another like a Big Baby Beast, TFV4, along those lines. But with those, your battery life is going to decrease considerably. So also consider some extra 18650 batteries (please check out the battery section for what batteries are good and where to/not to buy them....very important!) and an external charger to keep things running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread