New to vaporing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
Do yourself a favor and find a vaping supply store. Alot of cigarette shops carry vaping supplies and quite a few have a "rack" of tanks set up with all the flavors they carry that you can try for free. You will spend lot of time and money ordering samples of stuff you will eventually throw away if you go the other route. Even if it's a few minutes to an hour drive away to the closest one, it'll be well worth it in the long run.

Just my two cents.

TTerri

Oct 15, 2013
Northwest AR, USA
Hey guys...
I'm somewhat new to vaping, but as much as I want to take a huge drag on the thing, I still feel guilty, like it will hurt, (or at least not be too good) for my lungs! (Even though I use 0 nic. 95% of the time.)

Started with a Vapage U-Turn....650mah, but don't like the bulkiness of it....

Am happier with Halo and Vapage batteries. (Check out Halo's colors! AND both Halo AND Vapage have lightning fast shipping, and Halo's shipping is super low!! Like $3.00 for a BUNCH of stuff!)

Bought the juice on Ebay from US sellers...made by some 'Joes.' This last batch of bottles have very THICK liquid. Am having quite a time filling re-fillable cartomizers because of that. I have the clearomizers, but rather like the cigarette feel of Halo's and Vapages. (Sorry!) I keep one in my teeth when vaping.....and in fact, even now as I'm typing... hehe... like I've got a straight candy cane in my teeth!
Bite marks 'a plenty on my cartomizers...having a blast, btw...

Any suggestions, kind criticisms, or comments are appreciated.

Last edited:

Toots Aplenty

Oct 31, 2013
Iowa
I'm somewhat new to vaping, but as much as I want to take a huge drag on the thing, I still feel guilty, like it will hurt, (or at least not be too good) for my lungs! (Even though I use 0 nic. 95% of the time.)

From what I understand it won't bother you unless the nicotine content is higher than you're used to and it gives you a big throat hit that leaves you coughing. It's mostly water vapor and a single coil will be cooler vapor than a dual coil. With a variable voltage battery you can get a light puff or a dense fog depending on your setting. I bought 50/50 0.6% juice so I still get nicotine in a thick and rich fog but don't get a harsh nicotine tingle in my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread