New to vaporing

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by sharkster, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharkster

sharkster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just got a clearomizer with name eTron from tobacco store .Been using it for a week like it. Ordered some e-liquid sample pack and another cheap clearomizer from American e-liquid store online. That's my start in the vaporing world.

2. Lia B Sassy

Lia B Sassy Full Member

Welcome! Congrats on discovering vaping!

3. sharkster

Thanks Lia B Sassy.:vapor:

4. sharkster

Just got dura smoke e-cig clearomizer in mail . Like it so far has on off button. Had order in 3 days.

5. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF. There is a lot to read and learn here. Glad to hear you found something you like and works for you.

6. DrillRX

DrillRX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Do yourself a favor and find a vaping supply store. Alot of cigarette shops carry vaping supplies and quite a few have a "rack" of tanks set up with all the flavors they carry that you can try for free. You will spend lot of time and money ordering samples of stuff you will eventually throw away if you go the other route. Even if it's a few minutes to an hour drive away to the closest one, it'll be well worth it in the long run.

Just my two cents.

7. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF and to vaping..... it's a happy little place. :toast:

8. RubyRoo

RubyRoo Super Member ECF Veteran

Yep, it's worth it to find a good local vape shop rather than a tobacco shop because the vape shop will likely have better quality gear and helpful information that new people really need. Welcome to the forum!

9. DuckysBooBoo

DuckysBooBoo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to the forum and congrats!!!:vapor:

10. TTerri

TTerri Full Member

Hey guys...
    I'm somewhat new to vaping, but as much as I want to take a huge drag on the thing, I still feel guilty, like it will hurt, (or at least not be too good) for my lungs! (Even though I use 0 nic. 95% of the time.)

Started with a Vapage U-Turn....650mah, but don't like the bulkiness of it....

Am happier with Halo and Vapage batteries. (Check out Halo's colors! AND both Halo AND Vapage have lightning fast shipping, and Halo's shipping is super low!! Like $3.00 for a BUNCH of stuff!)

Bought the juice on Ebay from US sellers...made by some 'Joes.' This last batch of bottles have very THICK liquid. Am having quite a time filling re-fillable cartomizers because of that. I have the clearomizers, but rather like the cigarette feel of Halo's and Vapages. (Sorry!) I keep one in my teeth when vaping.....and in fact, even now as I'm typing... hehe... like I've got a straight candy cane in my teeth!
    Bite marks 'a plenty on my cartomizers...having a blast, btw...

Any suggestions, kind criticisms, or comments are appreciated.

11. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 Full Member

Welcome from another noobie

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

12. CallMeMav

CallMeMav Full Member

Well, welcome! I'm a noob as well. Just ordered my new set up through Virgin Vapor, and got a couple of flavors for me to try. Stalking the mail man haha.

13. BCWDragon

BCWDragon Senior Member Verified Member

Welcome to EFC tons of knowledge here!

14. Toots Aplenty

Toots Aplenty Full Member

From what I understand it won't bother you unless the nicotine content is higher than you're used to and it gives you a big throat hit that leaves you coughing. It's mostly water vapor and a single coil will be cooler vapor than a dual coil. With a variable voltage battery you can get a light puff or a dense fog depending on your setting. I bought 50/50 0.6% juice so I still get nicotine in a thick and rich fog but don't get a harsh nicotine tingle in my throat.

15. CallMeMav

CallMeMav Full Member

I've been lurking for a while, just hadn't signed up. Looking forward to my stay here. Cool to see someone decently local as well, right across the river haha.

16. sharkster

Thanks for all the help every one. Very nice site with some good people on it.

17. TTerri

TTerri Full Member

Toots A'Plenty.....
    GREAT thumbnail picture!!
    How funny!!

Ok....thanks so much for your info! Yeah, I guess I still can't wrap my mind around it just being mostly water vapor! I really don't even USE nicotine, so I'm probably super-okay!!
    THANKS SO MUCH again for your info....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.