Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Ok, so let me put this out there, I barely get above 38 watts. So sue me.

But there are apparently a number of people who want to get high, say, between 100 & 120 watts. if that's you and you don't want the hassle of building a coil, the Cleito 120 may be the tank of your dreams. With 0.16 ohm kanthal clapton coils, organic cotton, 4ml capacity, delrin drip tip and huge airflow to keep the clouds voluminous.

What do you think niche product or breakthrough product?

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com
    I think I am more in your league Neil, I barely hit 50 on some and don't really see or feel the need to go any higher lol. I do know of some that stay in or around the 100 or so range. Unless I am misunderstanding the meaning of the word I think it is more of a Niche product. Most or majority that like that high of a wattage seem to be the ones that want/enjoy building their own artistic type coils for that range. JMHO

Reactions: Dieseler

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I think I am more in your league Neil, I barely hit 50 on some and don't really see or feel the need to go any higher lol. I do know of some that stay in or around the 100 or so range. Unless I am misunderstanding the meaning of the word I think it is more of a Niche product. Most or majority that like that high of a wattage seem to be the ones that want/enjoy building their own artistic type coils for that range. JMHO
    Yeah, seems like it would be, no idea how big that niche is though, I'm prepared to be surprised. Mind you, I've not tried it, so always the possibility there's something to it!!

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com
    Yeah, seems like it would be, no idea how big that niche is though, I'm prepared to be surprised. Mind you, I've not tried it, so always the possibility there's something to it!!

Agree. Think I am just a conservative person by nature. even a high of 50watts kills my batteries to quickly for me. Can't imagine the stash of batteries someone vaping that high has to have lol

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    12.5 watts and 18650 lasts me over a day my diy e-liquid lasts good amount of time and best of all has kept me off the stinkies since 2010.
    Do i blow cloud formations - no- but similar if not more when i was exhaling marlboro killers.
    Right, what strength are you vaping there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread