new too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
thank you for the welcomes. I have been vaping for over a year but was not able to give up my ciggies until 55 days ago.
Well, you are now there and enjoy chugging down the wonderful track of being smoke free.. one day at a time. Everyone is different and some take more time than others. I personally took 3 and a half months before I could be analog free. I have read of some people taking only a day and some are still going with dual use. It is the ones you don't smoke that count. Happy vaping!!!!! :toast::vapor:

Reactions: MoonLace

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I have read and learned much on these forums and decided today to register. Thank you
Welcome Moon Lace :)
What are you vaping with? I pretty much stick with my Nautilus mini's and Istick 30w batteries these days. I do have a kanger subtank mini, and a kayfun lite v2 on order.

MoonLace

Oct 5, 2015
Kansas
I use the gs air on a 50 w Istick. I went to 50 w because it only needs charged every three days or so.
Welcome Moon Lace :)
What are you vaping with? I pretty much stick with my Nautilus mini's and Istick 30w batteries these days. I do have a kanger subtank mini, and a kayfun lite v2 on order.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I'm currently using 40w istick with gs air ni 0.15 so far so good for myself as a beginner.
I'm about to buy the Istick 40w as a spare to my two 30w which they aren't making now, I like the smaller sizes and the 40w isn't much larger. :) I have all the GS air tanks. Good choices, much better than the egos I started out with :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I use the gs air on a 50 w Istick. I went to 50 w because it only needs charged every three days or so.
Good choices! I am going to get the 40W to go along with my 30's because it fits better in my pocket.

I'm currently using 40w istick with gs air ni 0.15 so far so good for myself as a beginner.

The GS Air Tanks are good tanks, I have the GS-Tank, the GS Air, the GS M, and the GS mini, whatever that model is. I alternate them with my Nautilus Mini's, which in cooler weather (less gurgling than warm weather) I prefer, using the stock coils. I haven't tried temperature control yet, don't feel the need, but if I do, I prefer trying Titanium over Nickel ... just because this is me the engineer here, lol.

You two should drop by the GS Air Fan thread, some really knowledgeable people there, and might I say they are awesome and friendly in every way, why they even let a wolf in there, made me feel welcomed haha. :D
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/eleaf-gs-air-fan-part-2.699517/page-75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread