New, Updated, Comprehensive Intro to Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
My advice to new / prospective vape fans- use this forum to it's fullest- read as much as you can and watch all the video reviews / information.

Spikey,

I watched this vid a few nights ago. I've been e-cig all the time for the last week (ordered a couple different e-cigs last week and are waiting for them to arrive). You are ADORABLE. Probably not the best word to describe a leather diva but w/e. My partner and I both watch your vid and enjoyed it very much. I've watch just about everything I can find and your vid had information that wasn't in video format anywhere.

I have to say, after we got done watching, my husband was like- wtf that's alot of maintenance and work. I had to temper his fears with the fact that everyone does things differently and you covered just about every method.

Thank you for taking the time and thanks to Kate for always having handy links & vids available.

My advice to new / prospective vape fans- use this forum to it's fullest- read as much as you can and watch all the video reviews / information.

Spikey,

I watched this vid a few nights ago. I've been e-cig all the time for the last week (ordered a couple different e-cigs last week and are waiting for them to arrive). You are ADORABLE. Probably not the best word to describe a leather diva but w/e. My partner and I both watch your vid and enjoyed it very much. I've watch just about everything I can find and your vid had information that wasn't in video format anywhere.

I have to say, after we got done watching, my husband was like- wtf that's alot of maintenance and work. I had to temper his fears with the fact that everyone does things differently and you covered just about every method.

Thank you for taking the time and thanks to Kate for always having handy links & vids available.

glad it was helpful oz :)

People think it is so much work.. but they forget how often they had to empty ashtrays and clean ashes off things and wash clothes that smell like smoke and fix things that got burned, etc, etc,....

I guess people don't see smoking as having much maintenance cause they got so used to it.. but it is. The e-cig maintenance is just different habits.

Hope you enjoy!

runninlater

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
USA ~ Colorado
Spikey,

Thanks so much for the video on this forum.

A few days ago I stumbled on this forum looking for information before I leaped into the e-cig world.
I wandered around and I was so confused! Minis, pens, cartridges, juice, atomizers, paper clips, and syringes. WTH?
Then I found this video and you saved me. I was on the verge of just blowing the whole thing off until I watched your video.
You did such a great job explaining all the vocab and the whole process, tips & tricks. I was so relieved.
I'm a heavy smoker, highly addicted nic junkie. I don't know if this will work for me but I do know you helped me on my way to giving it a try.
I have a DSE901 on the way with the extras you suggested and I'm exicted about giving it a try.

Thanks again so very much!

I felt the same way when a friend showed me this site at the end of last year/beginning of this year. It has SO much info it can be truly overwhelming and a lot of it won'tmake much sense until after you have SEEN and TRIED an e-cig... but you need to have somewhere to start... so I decided a video encompassing all the major stuff to know before buying or trying would really help some people. Many people give up because they are not sure if they are doing something wrong or get confused about what to do. This forum is a great resource for that... but I think at least knowing a little info first helps people figure out what you need to ask in the first place.

If you look at some newbie posts... you will see questions like "the thing that heats the stuff is not working right.. what do I do?" (I know cause I asked some of those questions in the beginning lol!)

So.. at least now you know how to as what you want to know :)

Good luck guys... Hope you love it as much as I do!

(Mailman just brought new juice... weeee!!!! It's here yet!)

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Spikey,

Just wanted to chime in and add my thanks for putting this video together, and for all of your efforts to support those new to vaping and everyone else.

The video was dense with information, and it was presented in a logical manner with no extraneous information or digressions - if I had to describe it in one word, it would be "professional". I'm actually still in the middle of watching it, as I get interrupted from time to time, and each time I know I've missed something substantial and have to go back.

I'm really happy to have found this forum, and reading through as many threads as I can, I'm continually impressed by the patience that most everyone has with newbies - there are plenty of forums out there whose members have forgotten that they were once newbies themselves, and I don't see that here.

Anyway, to wrap it up - really, REALLY great video, and thanks again for taking the time. I have it bookmarked and will be referring to it often while I unbox and break in the Pilot kit that's finally coming this week!

Anyone that hasn't watched it, should. I'd bet that even the old hands around here might learn something... :)

etokin

Moved On
Mar 25, 2009
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread