New, Updated, Comprehensive Intro to Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

mgriffith67

Apr 26, 2009
Thank you so much for your answers. I watched the whole video and it really helped me. I am going to look at the different models and buy another one . I already ordered some liquid. So I'm set on that. I got a "starter kit" . I will also order some extras and now I can take care of the stuff I already have. This is much better than smoking analog cigs. Its been almost a week now. Without the ecigs I would lose my mind!! I'm sure I will being reading, posting and asking more questions. Again thanks for help

WebNetIncome

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Texas-USA
Spikey,
Excellent video and good info. I am just fixing to start vapin' and appreciate the tutorial. I understand videos better than written manuals. So, this is a big help.
I also visited your website (I build websites myself) and it is real nice work.
Whew, glad you are long ways from me. You make something I am not really into look enticing.
Glenn

GreySaber

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Savannah, Ga
I'm a film student. I have access to a great deal of editing equipment and I know a good bit about motivating an edit. I think I can cut this thing by ten minutes or more without leaving out any content. I could do it even better if you can set up the same way and take specific closeup shots, according to a list I could provide.

Would this be of interist?

jedrojam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Central USA
Thanks for the thumbs up guys :)

I left out the leather so as to not scare the newbies into thinking that only us "freaks" use PV's (e-cigs) lol!

Awesome video and great information. But, let me say as a newbie that I wouldn't have been scared, but instead massively distracted. :D

Thanks again for taking the time to put this together.

Jeff

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
128864761862853173.jpg

Intrepid

May 16, 2009
Great video Spikey, learning as much as I can while I wait for my first kit to arrive. Hopefully it will be here by Wednesday.

Kate thanks for all the informative links still sorting through them.
BTW I watched your first video and wonder have you ever been a close up magician? Alot of hand mannerisms that are very similar to someone who does close up magic.

wonders if vaping fetish will become popular :p

What a great video. I have a DSE901 and was starting to regret it, but now I realize I do have a good model as long as I take care of it properly. When I get some bills caught up I may buy a pen style for heftier home use or maybe even a screw driver, but I love my mini for on the go. I'm definitely going to buy some little dropper bottles so I can continue drop puffing on the go. But I think the only reason my cartridges are holding up is because I need to change the batting. Now if only there was a tutorial on how to fix a battery I dropped on the floor, lol.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
The Dura C certainly looks like a fine product, but getting one is sure proving difficult. From what I've seen there's only one primary distributor in the US and orders from them take anywhere from a week to over 3 weeks. Has anyone found anyplace besides jantyusa.com to order from?

Hi Obi and Everyone,

I'm new here but have been searching all the mentioned sites in this forum, and I'll decide what e ciggies I'll get soon...

Anyway, for now I found it for you....

You can get Dura C's at the "VaporGuys":.. I'd post the url but haven't made 15 posts yet (this is my first)...

Kit is $58.95

Vapor Guys, LLC
P.O. Box 498992
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249-8992
1-877-E-CIG-NOW
1-877-324-4669

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread