New, Updated, Comprehensive Intro to Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many before me have said (and I'm sure many after me will do so as well):
Thank you so much for this informative video! It clears up a lot of the basic questions and starts a person down the right path ...

Then Kate and her 97 links to virtually every subject that could pertain to e-cigs and stuff ... fantastic thread as a whole.

Thanks so much!

Eli

Ursa

Aug 13, 2009
Philadelphia PA USA
Thanks for putting this together! I ordered a black matte 501 starter kit a couple of days ago. After watching your video today I ordered some extra parts for it plus plenty of empty carts. I tried not to go overboard in case I end up trying and preferring another model but I'm optimistic that it would be some time before I felt the need to do that.

I can well guess that you are indeed right that waiting for your first kit to arrive is the most difficult part! At least now I know I will have the extra/spare parts fairly soon after my initial kit arrives.

julalew

Aug 19, 2009
USA
Damn! I spend hours checking out the forums on how to get into vaping, and stayed out of the new members area thinking it wouldn't be much help.

Damn, if only I'd come here first. Thanks a million for this incredibly useful video!

I did the exact same thing!! :lol:

This video is great! It answered so many of my questions. Thank you!

Spikey

Moved On
Jan 24, 2009
Long Island, New York, USA
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: questionable links

MREXE

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
MT. PRINCETON, COLORADO
Total crap, and i might add you havent done any research, like i said, your statement that "batts need to charge a minimum of 12 hours, period," is nothing more than an open to you for a lawsuit, ........... Please, change this, you will be sued if you persist.......we need to very very careful on the information that anyone gives out, the oposition is positioned to take things into their own hands, and this is not a personal attack, only a warning..........batteries can explode if the circuitry fails in ion batts in a charger.............research is essential, i am not here to take you down, just to make sure that you do not jepordize your self, or this incredible new product by putting out un researched info............be careful

Spikey

Moved On
Jan 24, 2009
Long Island, New York, USA
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: insulting remarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread