Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Not sure if anyone else has ever tried Marzipan before but it's absolutely my favorite sweets. Kinda like a sugar almond cookie. That to me would be priceless.

DITTO!!! what he said.....

AND

Rosewater.....my absolute favorite vape but would like it to be USA sourced and made.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Lemon sugar cookie....oh man!!! Now that sounds heavenly! If you guys get that one down right you've got a friend for life...even without the Rosewater. :)

Ethyl maltol is what is used for a clean sweet sugar taste......I'm thinking the real trick with this one would be finding a natural tasting lemon flavor that has a hint of the rind in it. I will order some Perfumers Apprentice lemon oil and give this one a try. I'll keep ya'll posted with the results. (don't freak out at the word "oil"....I'm pretty sure we will be dealing with percentages at about the 1% level....very small)

Vap3rLov3r

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Dunnellon Florida *near Ocala*
Lemon sugar cookie....oh man!!! Now that sounds heavenly! If you guys get that one down right you've got a friend for life...even without the Rosewater. :)

Ethyl maltol is what is used for a clean sweet sugar taste......I'm thinking the real trick with this one would be finding a natural tasting lemon flavor that has a hint of the rind in it. I will order some Perfumers Apprentice lemon oil and give this one a try. I'll keep ya'll posted with the results. (don't freak out at the word "oil"....I'm pretty sure we will be dealing with percentages at about the 1% level....very small)

Awsome, let me know!!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
cool...keep us posted! I went to Perfumers Apprentice and they had Lime but no Lemon :( I'm sure there are plenty of other good sources of natural flavors out there...I will probably try Fairies Finest.

I know there is a certain flavoring/chemical that is supposed to give the flavor of baked goods/bread etc but I can't remember what it is....sorry! heck...if your doing DIY I'm sure you already know what it is. :)

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
so I remembered what the ingredient was....it's Princess flavoring which is a bakery emulsion. Also there is one called Sweet Dough...over at Loranns.

I have no idea regarding how this stuff might effect atomizers so try it at your own risk. It has some Xantham gum in it.

I saw some bakery emulsion flavorings at Hobby Lobby yesterday and almost bought some lemon. I'm curious if anyone has experience with vaping this stuff.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I just recieved my Lorrans bakery emulsions. After a little real world testing and careful reading of the chemical properties,uses and warning on Xantham gum I have decided it is probably NOT safe to vape. This is just my opinion...but here is the MSDS:
http://www.hillbrothers.com/msds/pdf/n/xanthan-gum.pdf

Of particular concern to me would be it's ability to DE-regulate blood sugar levels making it potentially very dangerous for diabetics.

and this:
"the hygroscopic property of xantham gum can impede normal breathing" Now granted...the MSDS is refering to the dust but why take a chance?

But OMG...does it taste and smell wonderfull!! I am hoping maybe someone else knows a little more about it and can add something to this topic.

Also of note is the fact that being so heat stable it will probably wreck atty's. The extremely small percentages used in foods and liquids is misleading and should not be mistaken for "safety".

sorry I really had high hopes for this stuff...but hey....I can sure use it to bake with!!!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
  • Deleted by radiokaos

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I want to apologize if I inadvertantly derailed this thread. If your new to the thread and just starting by reading this let me clarify:
Aroma Ejuice does NOT sell concentrated flavorings or Loranns products
Aroma Ejuice is working diligently to produce a safe product. They are working with a scientist who has a Phd in chemistry and has worked in the pharmacuetical industry.
It is my opinion that Aroma Ejuice will produce a tasty and safe product and I fully intent to try it!

I just got a little over excited at the mention of Lemon Sugar Cookies :) So again..this thread is about Aroma Ejuice and their new line of USA produced flavors!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I want to apologize if I inadvertantly derailed this thread. If your new to the thread and just starting by reading this let me clarify:
Aroma Ejuice does NOT sell concentrated flavorings or Loranns products
Aroma Ejuice is working diligently to produce a safe product. They are working with a scientist who has a Phd in chemistry and has worked in the pharmacuetical industry.
It is my opinion that Aroma Ejuice will produce a tasty and safe product and I fully intent to try it!

I just got a little over excited at the mention of Lemon Sugar Cookies :) So again..this thread is about Aroma Ejuice and their new line of USA produced flavors!

Thanks Lori...We just got our first review in on our USA Ejuice and I'm happy to hear the positive review.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/86711-review-aroma-juices-new-p51-mustang.html

I hate deleting posts but I can understand your excitement.

We will also have another Phd chemist coming aboard next week. Dr. D has an extensive background in extraction and understands the industry as well. So now I have two Doc's on board helping aromaejuice perfect our new Ejuice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread