New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
I'm in Saint Augustine, Florida

just a quick clarification for everybody new who finds this thread:
the admin wants you to go into your control panel, hit the edit details link, scroll down and add in your location there, (not actually in this thread) so it will appear under your name or avatar when you make posts.

Reactions: Vapah

Oklahoma

Dec 2, 2008
Tulsa
Got my 901 Saturday and have been having a blast. Having to force myself to not vap 24/7 but it is cool. Have used 4 cartridges and dripped 4 or 5 times since Saturday. I too have showed smoking friends and will send them to Katy when they are ready.

Only 2 normals smoked today. down from the normal 1 1/2 pack a day. Kids enjoy riding in car with me again. Still forget to roll up window when driving. First time I did not spend my morning in the garage smoking.

Tips for cartridge life extension would be appreciated.

Sexi

ECF Veteran
I have been reading here for a couple months. I still have so many questions & will have more I am sure. I bought my first e cig today at my local mall, after looking at them for a couple weeks debating to get one or not. It is from a company I have not seen a link for here & it was quite expensive (compared to some) so I hope I didn't get ripped, but we live & we learn right? It is charging for it's first real workout starting tomorrow morning when I wake up. I have tried a low 6 MG cartridge in mint flavor, (she gave me mint instead of menthol by mistake so mint is all I have). It had a touch of a charge on it & just the few puffs I did manage seemed to be great & taste fine. This leads me to my first question. I see so many different flavors of smoke juice/cartridges etc. Can you buy any brand of liquid juice & refill your own with your own flavor if the company who made your e cig doesn't carry a flavor you want? I LOVE chocolate, I want chocolate! ROFL...... I currently smoke Salem Ultra Lights 100's about 2 packs a day, BUT about half mine burn up probably while I clean house, watch TV, talk on phone etc when I forget I had one burning, you now how it goes so I went with low 6 MG cartridges.

Are parts interchangeable? Can I buy refill cartridges from other suppliers? I see several suppliers here I would like to try their flavors & things possibly or do you have to stick with "your brand/supplier"? I plan on slowly cutting the nicotine to none, but the "Hand habit" is one of my main problems so if I can get to using other flavors with no nicotine per say is my main goal right now. I love Chocolate, vanilla, Strawberry & other flavors also.

I won't post the brand I bought, as I am not sure if posting another website not already linked here is allowed, but also would like to find cheaper than my local mall for supplies also.

Hugs,
Teresa:evil:

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
I bought my first e cig today at my local mall, after looking at them for a couple weeks debating to get one or not. It is from a company I have not seen a link for here & it was quite expensive (compared to some) so I hope I didn't get ripped, but we live & we learn right?

Hi Sexi!

I think I know the brand you purchased, and I will say that although they provided me with my first e-smoking experience, they might not provide the optimum performance and service of a proper DSE-901 from a reputable seller. The best thing I can say is that they often get people to consider e-smoking as a viable option to tobacco, and those that are genuinely interested usually end up here for advice. To answer your questions, the e-juice is device agnostic while the cartridges can be somewhat proprietary, depending on model. Some devices are fairly generic, which provides a deep supply of parts at reasonable prices, while others can be a bit sticky to source anywhere but the original vendor [this is my impression, but forum members are great at correcting inaccuracies!].

I wouldn't feel "ripped" just yet, my friend has a device from [what I suspect is] the same company, and he is very happy with it! Just be advised that there are TONS of devices out there, and it often takes us a while to settle on our favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread