New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
Hi all I am from New York City, and I have been very happy with this forum and how everyone is so very helpful. Thank you ALL!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

~Belowme

I Have a Crown7 Hydro, A Loong totem v9 called the Magnum, A e-cig from Kick, and A very tiny e-cig 86mm I believe, that I love because it is a very good vapor producer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vapah

mimi

Dec 30, 2008
East Tennessee
Hello,

I'm in East Tennessee. Read this forum for several weeks and ordered the 901 from Puresmoker about mid November. As a 38 year, 1.2 pack a day smoker, this was just a kick. I knew I couldn't quit. Fell in love with Cash menthol juice and have not had an 'analog' now for 4 weeks. Holy smokes! <har>. I'm spending w-a-y too much money but I'd rather Steve get it than RJR! Besides, my lungs feel better. If you have doubts, GO for it! This is _thrilling_!!!!

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
My name is Shawn, and I live in Rio Rancho, NM (USA). I have been e-smoking since Nov. 20, 2008. The only products I have tried so far are the njoy NCig (Penstyle) and the NJoy NGAR. I am having a issue with my NGAR atomizer not heating up or working anymore. I have been very careful not to drop or be rough with it, but after a week and a half of puffing on it, it has decided to stop working. Does anyone have an idea why my E-Cigar would just give out for no apparent reason. Also, the only place I can seem to find replacement Cigar atomizers in the US is Pure Smoker, and they are out of stock right now. Is there anyone else that might have them that are not on the supplier list?

Hi, I'm totally new to ecigs. I just discovered their existence at a mall featuring SmokingEverywhere. I knew it was way too expensive so I decided to do a little research and found you guys. What a tremendous site this is. I've learned so much that I'm now absolutely confused.

I'm asking for suggestions now. I want a cigarette that actually looks like a cigarette. I don't particularly care for the tips that look like a pipe tip. I like the actual filter looking tip with a white cigarette and orange flame. I don't see myself smoking a screwdriver or any funny looking object.

I smoke about a pack a day of Parliaments. Something with good battery life and reliable other parts and a supplier with good prices and customer service.

Right now I'm thinking the DSE901 or the DSE103 (David Yang).

What do you guys think? I'm an ecig virgin. What's the best way to start and what extra supplies do you suggest?

Thanks.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Hendersonville TN here.

I've used my penstyle for a few weeks to cut down and have been analogue free since 11:40 pm last night. (19 hrs and 30 min.)

I was wondering if there are any over 50 eSmokers that have been addicted to analogues for over 20 years and what their experiences have been? Side effects etc?

Happy New Year to you all.

Hello everyone,
New guy here. Live on Guam, USA.
My son in Texas called be about this e-cig thing and told me he hasn't had a real smoke in like 10 days. I had to check this out. He sent me to Steve at puresmoker.com and I've got quite a wishlist already,,, heh heh...
Will probably do the order nearly next week. Have to wait for my Paypal account to get charged up first, don'cha know.
Looking forward to talking with you all and getting into the 'clean smoking' phenomena.
Thanks,
Guinifi

coppull

Jan 3, 2009
north-west england
Hello to all my fellow "clean smokers". My name is Ian, and i live in north-west England near to the cities of Liverpool, Manchester and Preston (it is quite a crowded area but i live in a green and pleasant spot). I was a moderate analogue smoker (7 a day), but have now completely stopped smoking thanks to e cigarettes. I am so grateful to be free of smoking. I love this forum because i can hear from people in my situation, and i wish a happy 2009 to all of you, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread