New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimi

Dec 30, 2008
East Tennessee
Hendersonville TN here.

I've used my penstyle for a few weeks to cut down and have been analogue free since 11:40 pm last night. (19 hrs and 30 min.)

I was wondering if there are any over 50 eSmokers that have been addicted to analogues for over 20 years and what their experiences have been? Side effects etc?

Happy New Year to you all.

nitewriter,

Hooray, another Tennessean! Have you stayed off the analogs since this post?

Smoked salem lights since......um.....1970.....(2 year-long breaks to have babies).

Reactions: Vapah

mimi

Dec 30, 2008
East Tennessee
Hi neighbor Mimi, ~~~~ waving. Yes, no analogs since New Years Eve at 11:40 pm. It's actually been more like 28 years of smoking. Like you, I quit for a year when I was pregnant, and haven't stopped since, ...till now. : )

Hi!!

Congrats! This whole idea of electronic smoking is amazing, is it not?!
Sometimes it seems like magic.........:).

Side effects? Check out other posts for details. Generally, if I behave & don't vape too much, all is well. Don't even want an analog anymore!

Hi everyone, Glad I found you, some really good hints and tips here, I've had my E Cig for about a week now and had been having problems It seemed great for the first few drags then I seemed to get nothing, after reading your tips, I now know where I have been going wrong, Cheers Guys and Thank You,:thumb: hopefully now I will soon be on by way to a smoke free life :)

I have tried every option I can find on the forum pages, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the threads to show up with the first post first and read on from there.

I have to go to the last page of each thread and read from the bottom up to have posts in chronological order.

What am I missing? :confused: It's like it's all upside down and backwards!

Thanks for any help on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread