• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Vape Shop in East Village!!! Beyond Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkythereddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Hi,

I'm new to vaping for about a few weeks now. I bounce between NYC and Colorado every month. I found a new vape shop opened in the East Village right on St. Mark's place called Beyond Vape.

It's really nice built with stools for you to sit at the bar / glass cases. They sell a lot of premium juices as well as tanks and accessories. Every Monday thru Thursday they have a happy hour from 6PM to 9PM where all juices are 20% off! I picked up a new Kanger Mini Pro Tank 2 for myself and Alice In Vapeland Zombie Apocalypse juice. The employees are super friendly and know their stuff. He helped me understand more about the Kanger tanks, how to use and clean them and more. Best thing too is that you can sample ALL the juices before you buy.

Check them out!

redrum801

Sep 28, 2013
New York
I second everything you said , I went in for some juice and ended up staying almost 2 hours ( wife decided to wait in the car , got an earful for that lol ) . Beyondvape is starting to come out with their own mods also , the spire vv/vw wattage mod and this super sexy hybrid dripper called the Neptune ! I bought some really tasty juices , favorite so far is The Vial - Island Bliss , a tasty piña colada type liquid .

Heisenberg0914

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
NY
I will stop by Beyond Vape soon.There is also "The Henley" thats just around the corner. Great vape shop that has over 125 flavors, a nice indoor lounge for the winter with a cafe bar and an outdoor lounge for the summer. From what I hear they throw random vape parties throughout the year ! They are also getting A LOT of positive responses from the press. They have been in a few news articles from what I heard. They were extremely helpful with getting me started in the vape game !

Premium E Cigarettes | Henley E Cig Shop | Great Taste, Big Vapor

Instagram- thehenley

Heisenberg0914

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
NY
Stopped by Beyond Vape NYC and fell in love instantly. I am a week into vaping but have been visiting the FEW brick and mortar shops here in NYC and Beyond Vape might just be the BEST ! I enjoyed The Henley like mentioned above until I found out I was sold CLONES, juice and accessories that were EXTREMELY overpriced by one staff member who was an .... The women who works in The Henley with the youtube page was a huge help though. I made a few posts on this forum regarding my positive experience with The Henley but I should have waited until I visited some other brick and mortar shops. I now feel like an ... for posting the post above but like they say, you live and you learn.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Beyond vape is great! I'll go there before I go to Henley's every time. Well, most of the time. It's a bit easier to get to Henley's for me, but come spring time, the couple extra blocks to walk to get to Beyond won't matter. Beyond has a great selection of juice, and during happy hour the prices for the juice can't be beat by any brick and mortar I've come across in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread