New vape shop open in KCMO!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by kilrfrog79, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kilrfrog79

kilrfrog79 New Member

Just wanted to post something for fellow vapers in KCMO and KCK that there is now a brick and mortar store in our town! It is a Volcano ecig retail store, and carries their full line of products! Check it out! I have been there A LOT in the last few days, and its a pretty cool place. You can come in and hang out on the couch, just like we've all seen in the other stores. Finally a place where locals can come to chat and hang out and vape. I have already brought several of my co-workers to get them started on their new habit...lol
    Just look for it on the volcano website, it shows up! Happy vaping to all!!!:D

2. RWarwick-KC

RWarwick-KC Full Member

Thanks for the info kilrfrog79! Great news... I am a newbie, but wondering if we had a B&M shop in town. Can't wait to check it out. May be I will meet you there one day? I would like to start a local vapors group too!

Keep on vaping!

-Rich

3. kilrfrog79

kilrfrog79 New Member

Just stop in and say hi to Aaron. He wants to do the same thing too. I hang out there alot, so there is a good chance you will see me there. Welcome to vaping! Ive been a vaper for over a year and just finally pulled the trigger and got a lavatube. Im loving it. Much better than using the ego style batteries I have been using....

4. zero7starz

zero7starz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I wanna go check it out! Been hoping to find a good shop anywhere in the metro area.

What kinds of stuff do they have? Volcano hardware, juice? Other accessories?

It's too exciting :D

5. ForeverTwoWheels

ForeverTwoWheels Senior Member ECF Veteran

If I can find it I'll stop by today. I've been looking for a vape store that carries more than prefilled cartos.

6. imrainbowbrite

imrainbowbrite Full Member

Nice to know there is a volcano store a couple hours from me! They are a great brand to begin with :)

7. satelliteoflove

satelliteoflove Full Member Verified Member

Well, hello fellow Kansas Citians! I'm over here in Lenexa. I'll have to head over to that store this weekend. I just started with a SmokeStik and am ready for something with a battery that will last longer, and a tank/etc that holds more juice. There's just WAY too much info on here to wade through, so getting some in-person help would be stellar!

8. karlyb

karlyb Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nice to see all the KC vapor people here. In person is the way to go. That way you can see/feel the different types and get a good idea of the maintenance required. They carry the hardware, juice and accessories. Hope we can get a meet up going.

9. jkd916

jkd916 Full Member

Guess I'll be doing some research on Volcano e-cigs and accessories! :)

10. Ecko1911

Ecko1911 Full Member

I Second the meet up idea, I need me some fellow vapers haha,, haven't turned anyone yet

11. VAP0R_LUSH_KC

VAP0R_LUSH_KC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi everyone ...I'm here in olathe ...count me in for a meet up

12. VAP0R_LUSH_KC

VAP0R_LUSH_KC Senior Member ECF Veteran

For those looking for the store its 8129 North Oak Trafficway Kansas City, MO, 64116 anyone know there hours ? Was looking to check it out this weekend but we need a place on the south side too!!!

13. j0sh_m

j0sh_m Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the address! I might drop by this weekend. :)

14. Grandma SJA

Grandma SJA Senior Member ECF Veteran

Gosh, me to. Live in platte county, mo. and will go check this out with hubby tommorow. have to tell Brother Bill. Thanks for the news. Its great we have a store in KC. yea

15. satelliteoflove

satelliteoflove Full Member Verified Member

Definitely need something here in JOCO. And the hours are on the volcano website. I remember weekdays it's 11-7, but I can't remember the weekend hours.

16. wingman399

wingman399 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hell yeah! I'm in. Can't wait to come see the store. I would love to connect to some other vapors. Haven't seen any in the metro area yet.

17. jkd916

jkd916 Full Member

I've met one vaper out and about. I only have one friend who is as into vaping as I am, so yeah, a group would be fantastic! JOCO, KS here as well, satelliteoflove. Wish some more B&M stores would pop up, though. Only a few have any equipment and it's mainly 510 threads, which is a bummer as both of my pieces are 808's. Also, they only seem to sell generic PG liquids, and I've found through trial and error that I have to use primarily VG ratios. :(

18. Robby Hill

Robby Hill New Member

hey guys im out in basehor kansas, just west of KCK. cant wait to check out the new vape shop and meet some of the fellow vapers in the area. im down for a vape meet you can count me in, let me know if there is anyway i can help. you can Msg me here or thru my facebook page:2cool:

19. BobbyBroadway

BobbyBroadway New Member

Great store and good juice, Grape is good,
    coffee is not so good, mountain dew was good and I want to go back and get red hot e-juice.

20. BeeK

BeeK Full Member

I'm out here in Independence and I have been dying for a B&M in town. All I have seen are Vapor Up stores and all they sell are Green Smoke cig-alikes. WE NEED A VAPE LOUNGE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.