Status
Not open for further replies.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
I've been to the Volcano a few times. Aaron is a nice guy. I've gotten juice and it's pretty good, but not quite as good as the stuff I usually order. But to support a local vendor, I buy some there once in a while. Not really interested in Volcano hardware, so the shop is only so useful to me.

There's a brand new Lounge in Blue Springs, MO. Haven't been there yet, plan on taking a trip to check it out. CigaWatt. Their website is still under construction, but they've got a facebook page.

I didn't know about Easy vaping... can't really tell if they are a true B&M. They have a 'get directions' link, but no info about hours or open to the public, etc.

I'm totally down for a meetup. My son and I both vape, so does a friend of his.

frailn

Jun 18, 2013
Overland Park, KS
Definitely need something here in JOCO. And the hours are on the volcano website. I remember weekdays it's 11-7, but I can't remember the weekend hours.

I live in JOCO and there is a new store at 76th and Metcalf called "KC Vapes" - I stopped in and bought a tank and some juice. They have testers of all the juices they sell so you can try before you buy. I will be back up there on payday to pick up a new battery and a couple more tanks. Super awesome customer service. The owner said that eventually he was going to have a set up where you can mix your own flavors in the store.

It's in a little strip mall next to a Pizza Hut.

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
I live in JOCO and there is a new store at 76th and Metcalf called "KC Vapes" - I stopped in and bought a tank and some juice. They have testers of all the juices they sell so you can try before you buy. I will be back up there on payday to pick up a new battery and a couple more tanks. Super awesome customer service. The owner said that eventually he was going to have a set up where you can mix your own flavors in the store.

It's in a little strip mall next to a Pizza Hut.
Thanks for the info

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
NEW STORE IN OVERLAND PARK!!!

I just returned from Kansas City Vapes. 7620 Metcalf Avenue, Suite G, OP, KS
Kansas City Vapes - Electronic Cigarettes & e-Liquid Overland park

My wife and I both got 900 mah SMOKTech Winders, and got Kanger MT3 clearomizers, and plenty of tasty juice too. The owner is a great guy! The service from there was the best!

Everyone stop by and say hi to Derrick and show your support for a new local business! :thumbs:

We are so happy to be done with the Joyetech ecab we were using. This setup is so much better. :vapor:

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
NEW STORE IN OVERLAND PARK!!!

I just returned from Kansas City Vapes. 7620 Metcalf Avenue, Suite G, OP, KS
Kansas City Vapes - Electronic Cigarettes & e-Liquid Overland park

My wife and I both got 900 mah SMOKTech Winders, and got Kanger MT3 clearomizers, and plenty of tasty juice too. The owner is a great guy! The service from there was the best!

Everyone stop by and say hi to Derrick and show your support for a new local business! :thumbs:

We are so happy to be done with the Joyetech ecab we were using. This setup is so much better. :vapor:

Stopped by there tonight just before they were closing they had good stuff ...samples of all the juice ...also very nice folks I'm going to go back and try some more and hang tomorrow about 3pm if anyone wants to meet up let me know

Last edited:

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
There's also Big Daddy Vapor - For the love of vapin' in Olathe. I don't believe they are a brick and mortar, but I'm sure the shipping would be super fast! LOL
I've talked to them but they dont have a store and they won't let you come and pick stuff up from them ....I understand because its out of the house but it just seems silly to ship something down the street to me even tho they said they won't charge shipping fee

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
I just returned from Kansas City Vapes again. Picked up two Evod clearomizers so my wife and I can keep some flavors in rotation. Also got a bottle of Liqua cola juice and a bottle of High Calibur pillow mint. Both are fantastic.

Again, terrific service from them. Very helpful and patient. If you are in the Kansas City area, this is the go to place!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
Just got back from www.cigawatt.com grand opening the place is perfect and there juice is top notch .....have samples of all the juice..... all the equipment you would ever need , mods, ego's, tanks , cartos, batteries, chargers drip tips , ect couchs and tables for hanging and vaping .....what a vape lounge should be
Tony and Janelle are great folks to talk with .....I will be there Saturday 7/6 around noon to teach some basics on building coils for rebuilds attys for anyone who is interested ....come check it out

myxomatosis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
KC
www.facebook.com
There's a wedding I'm going to on the 6th out of town or I'd meet up with you vap0rlush, maybe another time. I could use a crash course into RBA's. I have a couple I haven't been able to solve - even with online and video help.

I've visited the Volcano store off N Oak a few weeks ago - Aaron was awesome. They are limited as far as hardware goes, not a lot of tanks or RBA's or anything, but they carry the latest Lavatube's and have Kangers, juice for sale and samples. It's nice to have these BM's opening locally. I'll subscribe to this thread, let me know when more pop up.

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
I'm gonna go check out that store in Blue Springs in an hour or so. I've yet to see a B&M that offered tanks for sale locally.
Bring 4 canned foods for there food drive today and they will give you a free sample bottle of juice or a discount.....tell them I sent you:)

Last edited:

vaphyg

May 11, 2013
missouri
I went into the Volcano Store today. Apparently they are getting ready to go through some big changes. The owner said he couldnt really go into the details quite yet but he said everyone would like what is going to happen. They have completely changed the place from when i went in a month ago. Repainted the place and now they have all the liquids they have written on the wall. They have all of Volcano's liquids in test tanks to try as well. He said he is working with other shops in the area to set up a vapemeet in the area. They are working with cigawatt, big daddy vapors to get all the shops involved in the vapemeet. Said he was going to contact the shop in OP tomorrow to get them involved as well. I love all the shops opening up in the KC area! Having options is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread