New vape shop open in KCMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
New shop open and its awesome!!! https://www.facebook.com/thevaperoomkc?ref=stream&hc_location=stream they have everything ...I mean everything ...tons of mechanical mods ,vv mods to many to name igo-L, igo-W, igo-F ,clearos, carto tanks even bedazzled tanks pretty much everything out there even high end stuff like ProVari's ,Nemesis mods!!!!!, Zen Z-Atty-pro's....they have a huge selection of juice 5 or so different brands even The Standard!!! Cell block four, Frankenvape,Dead man's party,Irie nights, and Curious jorge......nice bar and lounge area....go check it out I'm very impressed!!!!

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
New shop open and its awesome!!! https://www.facebook.com/thevaperoomkc?ref=stream&hc_location=stream they have everything ...I mean everything ...tons of mechanical mods ,vv mods to many to name igo-L, igo-W, igo-F ,clearos, carto tanks even bedazzled tanks pretty much everything out there even high end stuff like ProVari's ,Nemesis mods!!!!!, Zen Z-Atty-pro's....they have a huge selection of juice 5 or so different brands even The Standard!!! Cell block four, Frankenvape,Dead man's party,Irie nights, and Curious jorge......nice bar and lounge area....go check it out I'm very impressed!!!!

Where are they located? I can't get the Facebook link to work on my phone. I was about to order some of the standard liquid, may as well just go there and buy it especially if I can sample first!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
Where are they located? I can't get the Facebook link to work on my phone. I was about to order some of the standard liquid, may as well just go there and buy it especially if I can sample first!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
not sure why the link doesn't work but it you search " the vape room" on Facebook it will show up

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
Dropped by today at Volvano cigs along n. Oak. But it was closed around 2 in preparation for the meet. :)

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Tapatalk HD :D

The Vapemeet was a big hit!!! we saw about a 130 people ....thanks for all the great giveway from all the vendors... Volacno of KC , Rocket Fuel Vapes , Big Daddy Vapors, Cigawatt ,KCvapeSpot, Free State Vapors , The Vapor Room Thank you all For taking the time to be part of it and making it happen.... check out the pics on Fountain City Vapor Club on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fountain-City-Vapor-Club/526805030722501

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could find ego t attys? Gotten really great life out of the 2 that came with my starter kit that I got almost a year ago but they are starting to degrade(one actually just went belly up). Don't really want to run a cart as I like the way my attys vape. Unless someone can point me to an atty that's not huge(I also like the slimness) that vapes as well and can get at least 3 months of life. The flavor reproduction and hit that comes out of my current setup is great and don't want to waste money on something that doesn't work as well.

Thx for any input!

Ps coming into kc today for work and Springfield doesn't have very many options.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread