• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new vape shop open in omaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I am not affiliated with this shop but 402 Vape just opened @ 8515 park drive in ralston. Opened their doors June 3rd. As of now they have a limited number of juices and products. Stopped by today after work, the owners are very nice.

I think I saw you in another thread today?????
Thanks for the heads up Keack. I live in Papillion....maybe 10 minutes at most from there. Thought I might take the long way to work tomorrow and scout their location.

Glad you came by. Stop in the main thread (part 3) and say hi sometime. Not a lot of peeps....but good peeps.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Yeah that was me, i followed the suggestion of coming here from that thread

Glad you did. Kinda quiet in here tonight but who knows....3 or 4 of us hang here quite a bit and some others pop in periodically.
Like I said....part 3 is where we normally hang, blow off steam, get stupid and sometimes we vape talk. Come by and hang a while.

You're local I'm assuming and maybe from the Ralston area?

MustangMatt

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Omaha, NE, USA
Go talk to the guys at Husker E-Cig! Super cool dudes! Pretty far northwest but service and prices are great. And they carry Halo juices! Haven't had good experiences at Plumes the last few times I was in there. Looked down at me for the equipment I have, only because it's stuff they don't carry. Chris over at 402 is a cool dude though!!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Go talk to the guys at Husker E-Cig! Super cool dudes! Pretty far northwest but service and prices are great. And they carry Halo juices! Haven't had good experiences at Plumes the last few times I was in there. Looked down at me for the equipment I have, only because it's stuff they don't carry. Chris over at 402 is a cool dude though!!

Agree about Chris and his wife. good folk and if he does all he's planning to do it should be a good shop.
Haven't hit Husker yet but plan to soon. Another shop going to open in a week or so and the guys that are doing it are top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread