• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New vape shop open in Watertown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytebreed

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Boston, MA USA
Yup, I gotta get back in there and pick up some more Crixus.
Plus it'll be nice to see if their hardware selection has grown. When I went in they were only open about a month and it was mostly entry level stuff.
Vape Daddy's just over the river in Newton is were I usually go for 5 pawns or Halo. Plus they have some decent hardware.

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
I lived in Boston until recently & came across New England Vaping Company as a complete fluke--didn't even know it was there--oddly enough, while driving to another shop in Brighton. This was back in June, when I first started vaping. I bought a couple of juices: Nicquid Extra Burst (a menthol flavoring, not really an e-juice) which is VERY powerful and awesome, and a NicVape flavor called "American Menthol" which I liked well enough, too.

I also purchased an MPV iTazte, but as sometimes can happen, it turned out to be a dud. It sizzled and died as soon as I got sufficiently far away from the shop to make it a hassle to return it. HOWEVER, the owners, Jamie and Heleen, were incredibly helpful and gracious about handling my returns/exchange, and I recommend this little place to everyone based on that as well as what has already been mentioned--it's a nice peaceful place to go and sample stuff. Where I am now, there's nothing like that and it's always hit or miss with flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread