New Vaper and New to Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xatrinia

May 22, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Hi, I'm Xat (Zat)

Started vaping May 13, so just over a week ago and quit smoking the same day! I have a little iPV D2 75w mod with an Aspire Triton mini. Haven't found my ADV or a favourite juice profile, but I do have a large sampler coming in with different types to try later this week. There isn't really a place here where I live to buy vape supplies, so I'm basically out of luck when it comes to asking questions or getting a variety of GOOD ejuice or even coils and batteries. So I'm trying my best to do what I can, doing research, learning about my device, keeping up to date with the politics globally (because I can't see myself going back to cigarettes and some of the stuff going on can and will cross borders) as well as learning from the community.

Mostly, I want to stay informed, ask questions and listen to advice, and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

Thank you for being awesome, cheers.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Xatrinia. Glad to have you here!:)

Generally ECF doesn't publicly list their Canadian suppliers due to the existing climate against e-cigs. Especially if they also carry e-liquids.

Check out the stickies in the Canada Forum to get a list PM'ed to you.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread