• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Vaper from Malta

Status
Not open for further replies.

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
Hi Vapers from Malta

Good Morning Super vapers

Been looking at the Z-atty U and was mostly impressed by it. but seems no european seller has it.
so i will have to do more search lol.

So what is your vaping setup folks and what ratio liquid are you vaping.

let me start this:

E-Liquid:
El Toro Eden at 50/50 pg/vg ratio (basically El Toro is my favourite from Houseofliquids)

Hardware:
Lavatude VX currently with Mini Vivi Nova at 2.4 Ohm and with a Ming Drip Tip
(currently waiting on some order for Boges, Vivis, and M3 Kanger)

Outside vaping i use Ego Twist 900mah with a Mini Vivi Nova.

I also have a bunch of CE3 XL Bottomcoil Clearos to sell lol i got like 30 packs of those.
each pack containing 5 clearos and sriptip that comes with it and also syringe with blunt needle tip.

i was interested also in the mini provari and the zenesis mini but i am confused might get both of them lol

cheers
ROB

Last edited:

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
I like the 50/50 blends at around 18mg...but I also have lots of higher pg liquids that are fantastic vapes.
I just got a CE3 to try out...sometime in the next few days i'll fill it up and see how it performs.

CE3 bottom coils are good great taste and vapor production. i just got mine directly from betterlife that is why i have 30 packs lol and i dont need them all. if you need more pm me.

Melita Hams

Aug 27, 2012
Il-Fgura, Malta, Malta
Hi all I just found this topic while browsing :) I will be able to have some new liquid in a couple of days with good price if ever it goes well i let you guys know as its a good one and with a good price as well .I'm using a Jac Vapor as e cig and a V2. I will try to put on a site if ever it is legal to do so pepole can buy online as well.

Last edited:

Mulej

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Malta
Hi All

Glad to see that there is a small vaping community forming here in Malta.

I have been vaping since the 1st June and haven't looked back. I absolutely love it.

To date I have gone through the following devices:

Totally Wicked Ego-C (2 sets)
Generic CE4
Generic EGO W
Janty Neo+
TW Dual Coil Cartomizers
TW Tornado Chrome VV (Lavatube V2)
TW 510 Atomisers
Cisco Spec Aero 1.5 Ohms (Dripping)
Cisco Spec Standard 2.5 Ohms (Dripping)

On Order:
GGTS

My e-Liquid of choice is Decadent Vapours. I mix it myself. Should anyone of you get caught out without juice please let me know.

Last edited:

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Hi All

Glad to see that there is a small vaping community forming here in Malta.

I have been vaping since the 1st June and haven't looked back. I absolutely love it.

To date I have gone through the following devices:

Totally Wicked Ego-C (2 sets)
Generic CE4
Generic EGO W
Janty Neo+
TW Dual Coil Cartomizers
TW Tornado Chrome VV (Lavatube V2)
TW 510 Atomisers
Cisco Spec Aero 1.5 Ohms (Dripping)
Cisco Spec Standard 2.5 Ohms (Dripping)

On Order:
GGTS

My e-Liquid of choice is Decadent Vapours. I mix it myself. Should anyone of you get caught out without juice please let me know.

Hi there

Welcome to ecf ...Yes it looks like vaping passion is growing finally on the rock ;-) .... Cheers and see you around .

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
Congratulations and happy to see another analog quitter.

waiting for my joyetech evic to get ordered and the eBaron Spiral also lol

If any of you want to get some CE3 bottom coils packs of 5 at € 10 each pack and Hangsen Eliquid at €2 each 10ml bottle just let me know i am selling as i have a lot of 35 packs CE3 (packs of 5) just made a mistake ordering by bulk thought i could have a vaping business locally but nothing so i am selling off at best price instead of sending the lot back to the manufacturer.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread