New vaper living in mail-order only land :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Riber

Mar 24, 2016
Hi all, glad to join this knowledgeable forum.

Got an interest for vaping in August 2015 and quit cigarettes after six weeks of dual use.

During the last years of smoking, my toes went blue, and it slowly spread to my feet and ankles. Thankfully, after only ten months of vaping my feet and toes are pink again :)

I had a turbulent start with gear till I got a GG Tilemahos v2 Plus with Ti wire. Then went on to find something affordable to give to smokers and I found the Justfog 14 Series best. Mix my own juice, and today vape 50/40/10 21mg with 1.5% Flavourart 7 Leaves.

I tend to only use the Justfog clearomizer these days, and recently ordered disposable flash camera help me make my own NR-R-NR wire.

I'm interested in what resistance wire that is considered best these days. All I know at this point is that I prefer thin wire like 32 or 33 AWG on a 2mm rod, at approx. 1.6 Ohm.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hi all, glad to join this knowledgeable forum.

Got an interest for vaping in August 2015 and quit cigarettes after six weeks of dual use.

During the last years of smoking, my toes went blue, and it slowly spread to my feet and ankles. Thankfully, after only ten months of vaping my feet and toes are pink again :)

I had a turbulent start with gear till I got a GG Tilemahos v2 Plus with Ti wire. Then went on to find something affordable to give to smokers and I found the Justfog 14 Series best. Mix my own juice, and today vape 50/40/10 21mg with 1.5% Flavourart 7 Leaves.

I tend to only use the Justfog clearomizer these days, and recently ordered disposable flash camera help me make my own NR-R-NR wire.

I'm interested in what resistance wire that is considered best these days. All I know at this point is that I prefer thin wire like 32 or 33 AWG on a 2mm rod, at approx. 1.6 Ohm.
When I smoked it was the same brand, same "flavor" day after day, year after year. My vape is the same. My setup is below. If you like your setup why change? It's much simpler to stock supplies if your tastes are simple.

Jack Riber

Mar 24, 2016
Pleased to meet you.

Yearning for simplicity, and have fallen in love with a non-adjustable Justfog clearomizer on a good quality non-adjustable ego battery. (got six of them)

Trying out 2.0 Ohm using 34AWG Nichrome today, and I like the milder vape. The long term goal is to use as little juice and power as possible, and I'm fascinated by Juul that comes with 0.7ml cartridge containing 50mg nic.

Found 32AWG SS317L & SS316 and plan to give that go next month sometime.

Thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread