Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Ok! I have a Kangertech subvod. I like it, and I'm ready to move up to the next level. After hours of researching YouTube and google, I pulled the trigger on a Smok alien mini. I want to build my own coils. I've been thinking stainless steel meets the requirements for both TC and power. Thoughts?
Welcome Tombias. Did you get the AL85?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
24g is easiest to start with I think, 26 and 28 are also good but slightly more tedious.

Disclaimer* I am old and hands and eyes don't always work together.
Oh yeah, just tried putting 26g under my thumbnail last night[emoji31]
My bifocals need glasses.[emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boompumper

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Greetings everyone! I'm brand new to vaping (1 month); I'm very excited with this new hobby and looking to learn as much as I can and quit smoking finally.
Tom
Welcome and glad you joined. Congratulations, sounds like your off to a good start.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping | Spinfuel VAPE
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Reactions: Tombias

G-Fog

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2016
Canterbury, New Zealand
Nice to meet you Tonee! I ordered it over the weekend. It should be here this week. I also ordered the Griffin 25 mini RDA. Can't wait for them to arrive! I figure jump in with both feet! I always liked building things and tinkering with stuff, so I think this could turn into a pretty cool hobby.
If you are into tinkering you've come to the right place.:)
Do lots of reading in the links that @BrotherBob posted above, be prepared to make mistakes, but most of all have fun, and stay off the stinkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread