• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

selus

Sep 18, 2009
Chandler, AZ
hey, just joined the group!

i've seen the kiosks at the mall but hadn't really given vaping any thought. one of my partners at work was telling me about how he got hooked so i looked into it for my father-in-law who has been quitting for a couple of years now. i started telling him about it and he had already ordered one!

i don't smoke, really -- a pipe once in a while, a clove occasionally (not any more!); i've avoided cigs because i know i'll get addicted hard core. so now i vape, with 0mg juice, lol.

my wife thinks it's silly, but she'd rather me suck on vegetable glycerin than tar so she humors me.

I'm fairly new to e-cigs. I have been a cigarette smoker for 35+ years. A few months ago I ordered a blu cigs starter kit. I tried it, but I just wasn't happy with it. Last week I was at my friend's house, and her husband "bigboom" (also a VIP member), let me try his 510, and what a difference! Now I want one just like his. It seems that I am going to need to learn more about vaping. Please let me know when your next meeting will be, as I would like to come and learn from all of you. I live about 1 hour north of Phoenix, near Bumble Bee and Cleator.

sunsluv
:thumbs:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Selus and Sunsluv! Welcome to the group!

Don't hesitate to ask questions! We're here to help. When your post count goes up a bit, you can start new threads in our VIP forum.

Send me a PM if you need some help or info about our local sellers (both e-liquid and for e-cigs). Here is a link to the 'bulletin board' where that info. is located
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=48

Watch for new threads with the next date for a meeting! I'm hoping to get a schedule soon.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Jason! I'm so glad to hear that you both have settled on the 510! Great start. Don't hesitate to post if we can be of any help.

Keep plenty of liquid on the attys and you'll do great. I was advised when I first started using the 510 to always add one drop to the atomizer bridge each time you top off the cartridge, and you'll never get a bad taste! Has worked great for me. The 510 rocks!
v.

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hi all. New to vaping...waiting for my first PV, a 510, to grace my mail box.

Imma chef living near the metro center area and hope to make it to some meetings, when the next ones are planned. Maybe I'll drag the man out of the house for one :D. Hey, if I managed to convince him that vaping would be better for our health, cheaper and we still get to "smoke"...I can probably convince him to come...right? Right? ...damned hermit...

Anywho, looking forward to picking the brains of the V.I.P. members online and, possibly, in person. :p

On another note...terraphon...I LOVE your videos. AND you're in AZ! *squeee*

...holy crap...did I just have a fan girl moment??? ...I...I...damn...

Kavey

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Guess im the newest here. I cant start a new thread to ask my questions so my stay here may be short lived. I got some questions and need some answers.

Anyway i picked one of these up as a impulse buy at dirt cheap while i was getting my analogs. They had a sign out advertising them and i asked the guy about them and he was very into them and talked me into one. Now im not sure that the one i got is worth having or if its refillable or anything and a search on this site for my brand turned up no results so i guess they arent something any of you would own.
I can buy new cartridges at the store but think it would be cheaper if i could use to juice stuff for it. I may upgrade to a better one if this works out for me which so far its not really helping but it hasnt even been a full day yet. Im gonna work on it today and just see how things go. Right now I havent had a real cigarette in over an hour but I know i will still smoke at least at first. If i can get it down to less than a pack a day then ill work on getting it to none a day. If its less than a pack a day its gotta beat two packs a day anyhow.

Anyway seems like a decent forum other than the fact that I cant post a thread and get some info that i need.

Arizona Dad

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Southern Arizona
Kavey,
Welcome to the forum. You'll be able to start new threads after you post a few replies. Check out the new members threads for more details. You'll find that some of us only use vaping to cut down on analog use, and some (like myself) use it to completely stop smoking. I bought a Titan 510 two weeks ago and haven't had a cigarette since. Haven't even wanted one. You can post new threads in the new users forum and ask all the questions you need. Everyone will be happy to assist in any way they can. I think you'll like it here.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
A hearty Welcome to all the new members in VIP! I've been kinda lacking lately in my participation lately, but, if you're new to the group you couldn't have found a better bunch of people! You will enjoy your time here.

Jerry! It's awesome that you can post here now dude! If anyone needs e-liquid, Jerry is the Man....so is Matt...and Chad...and John haha. Actually, ALL of our local suppliers rock so give em a shot if you haven't already. I think I've ordered from all of them at one time or another and they're all great to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread