New Vivi Nova Feedback Wanted

Discussion in 'DiscountVapers' started by gormly, Oct 5, 2012.

1. gormly

gormly Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

New Vivi's are out and I want to know if there is interest.
    These are not Vision, they will be "DV"

There are two new Vivi's, Mini and standard.
    The difference being:

1. NEW Removable head without removing the tank (longer head)
    2. Integrated Drip tip and top cap.

This one is V10, meaning eGo thread (with the skirt/cone) and V9 is the same thing with 510 threads.

[​IMG]

V8 is the full size 3.5ml Nova

[​IMG]

I plan on carrying both this and the original DV Nova and Mini but want to make sure it's something we all would want. Personally I think it's great, one of the reasons I like the kanger so much is the ability to replace the head without losing liquid or having to vape when a head is not performing well.

Let me know your thoughts.

Note: stainless caps only I have no plans to buy the gold.

2. Swarley

Swarley Mod Addict Verified Member ECF Veteran

These look good. The only issue I can see with them would be that I like to use my own drip tips:( That would be my only immediate issue. Look nice tho.

3. madmach

madmach Super Member ECF Veteran

They look nice eric like the top on these yea leave the gold out

4. WA3PNT

WA3PNT Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Eric,

That V10 is the spitting image of the Kanger T2!

Do you know what the diameter of the device is?

If it's larger in diameter than the DV CE5, then it's the next best thing to a T2, except -4 ml which could be due to a smaller diameter. I would not be surprised if the T2 innards fit it. It is hard to tell from the picture if the threads on the bottom of the innard are male or female.

RodeoGeorge

5. gormly

It the same Mini Nova I carry now just different innards and top cap

15.05mm diameter, slightly longer than the T2.
    It's got a 510 male on the bottom and an eGo skirt, same as the Kanger
    but it will also come in just 510 without the skirt

6. Cookster

Cookster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sign me up for a couple without the skirt please ;)

7. Ctor

Ctor static void Main() Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    These aren't for me. I won't buy something will need replacement parts like heads where I can't easily identify alternate sources of supply.

8. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I also like to use my own drip tips on things. I often color code my different juices with them so at a glance I know whats in the tank, so that would be a deal breaker for me. But they look cool Eric :)

9. WA3PNT

WA3PNT Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks Eric. If they are that diameter (Outside Diameter) then it looks like they will fit down into the well of the VMax and ZMax. Can you verify that please? That's a big plus for me.

RodeoGeorge

10. gormly

you could always use a colored tube :) I have those now.

No it doesn't fit without adapter :(

11. AG51

Well crap ! That never even entered my mind :laugh::laugh::laugh: Must be the lack of Ring Dings has effected me so much huh ? :facepalm:

12. VapDrak

VapDrak Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

:p Count me in, i love the T2's and the concept looks very similar. How is the air-flow on the V8? I ordered the DV vivi nova since it looks like it haves a better air flow (for my taste) then the Vision ones... be it as it will I can't resist the temptation of a new DV item :drool::drool::drool:

13. VapDrak

No gold for me either...

14. gormly

I won't ever buy anything with gold unless it's an accessory, no worries.
    or maybe a small run of a something specifically in gold (like the apollo) but nothing that would tie someone to ONLY that color choice.

15. VapDrak

By now you guys got me so intrigued with the Ring Dings that the next time i'm in the States it will be the first thing i will be lookin for... well, after Eric's adress... Just for a little stalcking... hmm there is Senora Gormly... last picture I saw she looked like Dirty Harry... that could be a bit of a problem... I could sit in a tree frent of his house munching Ring Dings waiting to see the newest stuff that will hit DV... now that sounds like a plan!!! :2cool:

16. AG51

You ain't gonna be no tree sittin ring ding eater with out me !!! :unsure: Lemme know when your flight is and I'll meet ya at the tree :laugh:

17. VapDrak

Between the two uf us we can really achive something... you distract Senora Gormly, I tackle the DHL, FED-EX or USPS guy and steal the goodies... than we flee up to our Ring Ding tree house and vape happily ever after... :vapor:

18. gormly

she will take serious umbrage with that statement....

[​IMG]

:)

19. AG51

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh sure...Eric already told me she don't want me to come over for supper and now you want me to distract her ? Just so you can get ALL the ring dings ?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

okay, it's a deal :D

20. AG51

Eric , she is Beautiful ! :wub:

Hi Jamie !! :D

: apollo, evic