1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

NEW VOLT Mini Clearomizers - NOW IN STOCK!

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

2. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Those look great! I’ve never seen them in colors. Does the tip push on or screw on?

J.R.

3. Imagine

It pushes on

4. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    These are exactly like Esmarts but there are more colors to choose from.

5. Garemlin

Garemlin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Are these more like esmarts or Kanger T4/CE4/V2 Liquimax??? If they are like the latter I am ordering a bunch. Love these little suckers and they last forever.

6. Garemlin

I don't think so. The emarts have a screw on tip. Which I think answers my question above.

7. JoAnnW

Supporting member
    Ooops! Yes you are right... The T4s have push on tops. :facepalm:

8. Garemlin

Just an FYI these work great on cigalikes and X2 batteries if they are the same as the V2 Liquimax. Great flavor and vapor. I have some still going strong after 4 months of regular use and cleanings. The only downside is the capacity. But tht makes them great for around the house.

9. JoAnnW

Supporting member
    My only concern with the push on tops... if they can be carried in a purse while out on errands. Will they pop off? I don't have that problem with the Esmarts. I like carrying the little 78s when I'm out.

10. Garemlin

I have noticed on my Liquimax that some fit snug and some are a little loose. But I have never had any so loose that they just fall off.

11. Grimwald

Grimwald Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yes, these are T4s...and that is a good price. They should be identical to the Halo mini...but Halos are $3.99...well done SI.

Also, if you use them on an X2, the cone fits but VERY snuggly. I used some metal sand paper and sanded down the narrow end just a bit (someone else reported using a dremel tool) and now it slides on nicely. An X2, with this mini clearo and a cone makes a great pocket friendly out and about device. I've been using these for about a month, and they are a very simple, very nice little product. Even tho the mouthpiece is just a push on, I've never had any come off accidentally. They rinse out easily, and they are very easy to fill.

Maybe I went on too long...but I'm really happy that SI has added this to the lineup.

12. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well, this should be interesting. I just ordered a green mini clearo and a green 78mm auto battery. I haven’t used a 78mm battery for over a year or an automatic battery for almost as long.

If these things work as good as everybody says, S.I. should think about putting together a starter kit with a couple of minis, 2 batteries, chargers, and a bottle of juice. That would be a great step up from gas station ecigs for a newbie.

J.R.

13. puckhead

puckhead Senior Member ECF Veteran

How do you clean them?

14. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have the esmarts from another vendor and I'm loving them on my automatic Spinner. For being so small, they produce a ton of vapor and the flavor is great. I'm sure I'll try SI's (T4's) and hope they're just as good!

15. Grimwald

Grimwald Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Kind of like the X2 clearos (CE4)...very hot tap water, rinse, shake, repeat until clean...let dry...dry burn. At least that's my method.

16. nick779

nick779 Senior Member ECF Veteran

They look like kanger t4s but are they really? I've had good luck with the kangers from another vendor but I always welcome a 1 stop shop. Especially one that carries the cartos I like and my current favorite e liquids, ice menthol and niquid apple

How do you personally clean them?

17. nick779

nick779 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Double post

18. charlzrocks

charlzrocks Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great, I just ordered 3 of these from another vendor a day before the announcement that SI has them! I like to stay faithful to SI but also like to try new things.....well I guess I will see if I like them at all. The price was very close to what SI charges so that's a no brainer when I re-order the minis. We will see!

19. Imagine

No they are not kanger

20. Garemlin

I was doing a vodka soak followed by a distilled water rinse. Just tried a Polident soak after seeing it suggested. Seems to work good too. I avoid using tap water because I have heard that mineral deposits can dry on the coil and cause premature failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.