NEW VOLT Mini Clearomizers - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookLV

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
So I got a couple of these and man do I like them. They run out fast but are small enough to carry a few without any real noticeable bulk. I liked them so much I ordered one more in the same colors and two in another color (I run three flavors from a local shop so color coding is vital) and have ditched the poly-fill cartomizers. Also ordered some nano clearomizers just to try out but man oh man night and day difference. No pocket leaks either. I mean I wouldn't go running with them loose in my pocket but for just standard hustling about they work just fine. But I'm relatively new to all this so I might not be the best person to kibitz on them.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
So I got a couple of these and man do I like them. They run out fast but are small enough to carry a few without any real noticeable bulk. I liked them so much I ordered one more in the same colors and two in another color (I run three flavors from a local shop so color coding is vital) and have ditched the poly-fill cartomizers. Also ordered some nano clearomizers just to try out but man oh man night and day difference. No pocket leaks either. I mean I wouldn't go running with them loose in my pocket but for just standard hustling about they work just fine. But I'm relatively new to all this so I might not be the best person to kibitz on them.

You’re actually the perfect person to comment on them. I was looking for something to recommend to new users and anyone looking for a clearo for the smaller batteries. This is definitely it. It works good on the bigger batteries too.

J.R.

scand

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Newnan, GA
Got my mini's in today. I only have X2's and Spinners, no Volt skinnies. They perform well, I got massive amounts of vapor from HHV Huntsman 70/30, however they get hot quick on this battery. I'm sure they are perfect for the skinnies, but mine heated up fast being on a the larger manual battery. No leaks and performed as should.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.

If you try the Nano, the first time you fill them up let them rest for maybe as long as a half hour. They are actually mini carto tanks with a cartomiser in the center that needs to get completely saturated with liquid the first time. If you don't let them get saturated you'll end up with a burnt taste that there is no cure for.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I've been using a T4 and I'm also getting that plastic/chemical taste that I didn't get from the Esmarts. The vapor is good and the top stays firmly in place but I'm not liking the taste of my juice so far. I'm hoping it will improve after cleaning it.

After I cleaned them, I filled one with one of my favorite juices, NicQuid's Blueberry. The flavor and vapor is amazing in such little clearo's! Very clean with no plastic or chemical taste at all now. I'll definitely order more in different colors.

nick779

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh
Finally got a chance to try mine out. They perform just as good as the V2 Liquimax. Plenty of flavor and warm vapor. Time will tell if they last as long. Just an FYI. They give even better vapor and flavor on an X2 even though they are made more for cigalikes.

Yeah they do produce lots of vapor and mine get warm as well. Im quite pleased with them and go between 3.6-4v depending on the flavor.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
arghghg 10 days late to the new top coil party!

I think this is going to be my new go to device! Love top coil warmth

do the chewy tips fit in them?
Yeah, Opal - where've you been? :laugh:
I hear you have to use the mouthpiece they come with, as it forms the seal with the center post to keep you from drinking juice. Kinda like with the X2 clearos.

Last edited:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I have 5 of them on the way shortly.. can't wait.. might start taking my 78s out of the house again.. though it's hard to argue with the battery life on the 1300s

That is so true but there is something comforting and satisfying about using those little auto 78s that I missed. I just throw a handful of them in my purse and I'm good to go for the day. I was really surprised about how much flavor and vapor comes from these little T4's, the perfect toppers for the little cigalikes. I'll even take a small bottle of juice to top off if necessary. Now I'm glad to put them back in service.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
I'm glad I read through this thread, as I have a couple on the way. Good to know they may need to be washed out first. I really like SI's cartos and CE-3s, but it will be nice to have another option.

I have been using Volt hardware for a couple of years now and like the X2s and Spinners a lot, but the little auto 65mm is still my favorite batt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread