New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Who would like to see a new litecigusa website with built in payments, for paypal and credit cards?? new look and all. If it were to be tranferred to litecigusa.net would that cause many of u too much confusion??? NO more having to send paypal manually u will do it at checkout., along with the ability to use your credit card right on the site without paypal. or place your order with a print and call where u place the order print your receipt and call your credit card into me . there will still be the ability for check and money orders for those who like to pay that way also please let me know. if everyone would like that i will put it together in a week

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Who would like to see a new litecigusa website with built in payments, for paypal and credit cards?? new look and all. If it were to be tranferred to litecigusa.net would that cause many of u too much confusion??? NO more having to send paypal manually u will do it at checkout., along with the ability to use your credit card right on the site without paypal. or place your order with a print and call where u place the order print your receipt and call your credit card into me . there will still be the ability for check and money orders for those who like to pay that way also please let me know. if everyone would like that i will put it together in a week

Have your web developer set up a simple apache redirect. Give him this link:

An Introduction to Redirecting URLs on an Apache Server

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
Yes, the manual paypal being sent is just hokey.

Fix it, then point DNS for both .net and .com to the new site, problems solved, or do the redirect zofryer mentioned.
(You'll need to get an SSL cert for both .net and .com for the former)

Ummm yeah... too much techno speak 8-o LOL

New site with credit card payment... yes please!:thumb:

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Oh your working on it yourself Shawn? I didn't know you had HTML code experience! I thought you were having your server provider working on it! Thats awesome you can figure out how to work all that code out! I took a small course in school about HTML and did horrible with it haha. Good Luck!

Just looked at what you have so far. Looks awesome! Dang you work quick too man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread