NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I loves grilled cheese and ham with tomata soups so habe both :D

Yeah... love that combo...

I went for soup but didn't have tomato or any cheese ATM... so I had to choose between minestrone or bean and bacon... I went with the b&b, added some crushed red pepper and about a TBL of ketchup and since I don't like it runny ( with my poops or my soups ), I used 1/2 of the recommended water.... probably have some soda crackers and peanut butter for my side...

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Goodnight Aggie! See you tomorrow!
Okays :D

as she sleep types
sleep-anim-male-sleep-sleeping-smiley-emoticon-000368-medium_zpsa3a26550.gif

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Just to let everyone know, in the next few days we will have to close this thread and start a new one.

ECF has been advised by the developers of the forum software that threads of 15K+ replies cause a significant slow down of the entire forum. Thsi is someothing we will have to keep an eye on forthwith!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Announcement!!:: This contest thread needs to be closed to speed up the forum, So juts like last time we have started a new Contest thread and this one will still be there to look into but it will be closed. Simply come to this new thread i will link you to for the new contest and chit chat thread.

NEW CONTEST THREAD LINK :: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hat-hangout-thread-come-hangout-have-fun.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread