New White House Petition! Please sign! Spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
the White House was getting so many petitions barack jacked up the number needed to 100,000. Prior to that they had more successful ones that required a response. Now - most fail and the big shots are ever so happy.

I surely do not want the "Obama White House" newsletter" ........ but I have an account and have 'addressed the matter'. Taking bets on, "You can help ensure that this petition will be reviewed by the White House and receive an official response..."l. OH THAT should be a treat! I can hear 'The White House' now! "Fo Da' Chillun'".

Senile Old Man Don ............. "But Barack! Why not issue yet ANOTHER "Executive Order"? It's easy as YOU know too well!

Last edited:

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
the White House was getting so many petitions barack jacked up the number needed to 100,000. Prior to that they had more successful ones that required a response. Now - most fail and the big shots are ever so happy.

I surely do not want the "Obama White House" newsletter" ........ but I have an account and have 'addressed the matter'. Taking bets on, "You can help ensure that this petition will be reviewed by the White House and receive an official response..."l. OH THAT should be a treat! I can hear 'The White House' now! "Fo Da' Chillun'".

Senile Old Man Don ............. "But Barack! Why not issue yet ANOTHER "Executive Order"? It's easy as YOU know too well!

That is why we need to show them that even if getting 100,000 signatures in 30 days seems unreasonable, it is still possible.
Who knows, this can very well show how strong the vaping community is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread