New Year! New Flavors! New Contests!!! Check out the thread for more info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey ECF!!!

I wanted to so that I hope you all had the Happiest Of New Years!!!

DIY Flavor Shack Inc. has some great news for the New Year...In a few short months we will be rolling out a brand new flavoring line! Unlike anything you have ever tasted...these flavors are true to what they specify. Even the watermelon tastes like watermelon and not candy....You wont be able to get these flavorings anywhere else....I will let you all know when they hit the site....

A New Years Contest and DIY Kit Give Away!!!

Because it is a new year for new beginnings we want to come up with the next best e-liquid flavor yet...and we want your help doing this. Tell us what you would like your next vape to be by submitting a yummy recipe. Who knows...yours may be the next featured DIY Flavor Shack Inc. featured flavor.

Try to use flavors on our site when coming up with your creation. Any chosen recipes will be give credit on our site!

30ml winners will be chosen throughout the contest...while the grand prize winner will be selected on the 29th.

Have fun!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I guess someone has to start...lol...my local B&M has a flavor I love and can't find anywhere else. I haven't started DIY yet, so I'm not sure of the amounts of each flavoring. I do know it has strawberry, banana, pineapple, coconut, and cotton candy. It's the 1st one I'll try and recreate once I start DIY!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I've never mixed any juice but unflavored so I have no idea of quantity. I'm going to give my best guess though for a flavor I'd think I'd love. Inspired by a free sample of DIY FlavorShack Sweet Cranberries. That juice is the best I've ever had and it's going to be the first thing I try to make when I try DIY flavors. (Can I buy the recipe?!?).

Ok, on to my recipe:

Cran-Orange Juice

8% Cranberry - "This is a lightly tart flavor that embodies the cranberry perfectly."
4% Blood Orange - "Delicious sweet orange flavoring with overtones of strawberry and raspberry. This flavoring is great mixed with other flavors or made by itself"

I wouldn't want this to be too tart or sour but not too sweet either. So, maybe sweetener wouldn't be needed since the Blood Orange is described as "sweet". But, having no experience, maybe I'm wrong and some sweetener may be needed. If so, throw that in with it. :)

Thanks for the contest Dawn. Hope your New Year is awesome!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I've never mixed any juice but unflavored so I have no idea of quantity. I'm going to give my best guess though for a flavor I'd think I'd love. Inspired by a free sample of DIY FlavorShack Sweet Cranberries. That juice is the best I've ever had and it's going to be the first thing I try to make when I try DIY flavors. (Can I buy the recipe?!?).

Ok, on to my recipe:

Cran-Orange Juice

8% Cranberry - "This is a lightly tart flavor that embodies the cranberry perfectly."
4% Blood Orange - "Delicious sweet orange flavoring with overtones of strawberry and raspberry. This flavoring is great mixed with other flavors or made by itself"

I wouldn't want this to be too tart or sour but not too sweet either. So, maybe sweetener wouldn't be needed since the Blood Orange is described as "sweet". But, having no experience, maybe I'm wrong and some sweetener may be needed. If so, throw that in with it. :)

Thanks for the contest Dawn. Hope your New Year is awesome!
Oooh, let me know what you come up with! I was going to try a cranberry/ tangerine blend.

Reactions: Marina2

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey everybody!!!

I am here to give away some juice!!! And it looks like today...everybody is a winner!

mac63
redrebel821
Marina2

Shoot an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com
Subject: ECF 30ml winner
Body: Your name, shipping address, flavor, and strength of what you would like your e-liquid to be.

Congrats you guys!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hey everybody!!!

I am here to give away some juice!!! And it looks like today...everybody is a winner!

mac63
redrebel821
Marina2

Shoot an email to dawnsflavors@mac63
Subject: ECF 30ml winner
Body: Your name, shipping address, flavor, and strength of what you would like your e-liquid to be.

Congrats you guys!!!
Woot!!!! I'm happy dancing! Now the hard part...lol...picking a flavor! Congrats @mac63 and @Marina2 and THANK YOU, @dawnmarie !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread