New

Status
Not open for further replies.

markodes

Apr 9, 2012
Europe
Hello everyone, new here! I have been stalking ECF for some time now and I must say I am confused with all the technical stuff.
I have bought ecig from china, however the drag have been hard and there is not much vapor. So I am trying my second order but decided first to ask some questions before I waste more money

I have been reading on this forum about resistance and voltage and learned that this is what makes the vapor good. Can someone recommend some guides on this forum for the kr808d-1 model. I have been looking but could not find the best combination of resistance and voltage (you can ask the china company if they have this before ordering).

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Welcome to the forums - like Tiny, I am mot familiar with the 808 but did want to welcome you. You will get lots of opinions so I will summarize them here: Go for a Provari; Go for an E-Power, Go for an eGo-C... think that is about it. Persnally, I use a 510 thread for the flexibility and still use my standards, xl, eGo, and eGo-C. Never been one to get into the volts/ohms stuff - to me vaping should be a fun thing, not something I have to study :).

Basically my thought is if it works for you fine. You didn't start out driving a large caddy (i started driving with a '64 VW and don't regret it), but as I got better at driving and learned more I moved up through the ranks to a Volvo Station Wagon. Don't sweat the small stuff - if it keeps you away from cigs you will probably be better financially and health-wise no matter waht you chose.

Not sure if DorMouse is on-line, but you might shoot her a note. Appears to be fairly well versed in 808s.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hi, Bradder thanks for the info, but unfortunately I can not send PM (looks like I need to make more posts). I want the KR808D-1 because of simplicity (2-piece design). I do not have time for refills.

Thank you for all the replies.s

smokelessimage, volt, bloog, and V4L all have the 808's with prefilled cartomizers. I've always heard that bloog and volt hit the hardest in terms of voltage but I'm sure someone will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread