New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Hi and welcome Lorelei Laz I've been DIY for a few months now and the receipe threads have given me lots of ideas about mixing and flavours to buy. Since I'm in Canada, I'm assuming you are in the U.S. of A., can't help with supplies but some reading in the DYI thread will give you a starting point. I've spent many a morning vaping, drinking coffee and reading receipes and blogs about mixing. Hope you enjoy mixing as much as I do, its a great hobby and does save some cash over buying store bought juice.

Lorelei Laz

Nov 28, 2015
Hi and welcome Lorelei Laz I've been DIY for a few months now and the receipe threads have given me lots of ideas about mixing and flavours to buy. Since I'm in Canada, I'm assuming you are in the U.S. of A., can't help with supplies but some reading in the DYI thread will give you a starting point. I've spent many a morning vaping, drinking coffee and reading receipes and blogs about mixing. Hope you enjoy mixing as much as I do, its a great hobby and does save some cash over buying store bought juice.

I am hoping to save some money and get things just the way we like it. Still trying to figure out the cheapest place to buy the flavors.

Reactions: Fog n Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread