Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
ok, so i dont know but does the nova v3 work on the mvp v2? I am not getting any vap. but when i put it on a v3 eg0 mark 3 it works. any ideas?

I can't tell but it looks like it's the SmokTech clone of the Vision Vivi Nova if this is what you bought:
Electric Cigarettes | E Cigarettes Canada | Buy Electronic Cigarettes
...bugs the $#@% out of me when companies rename products. The SmokTech Vivi comes with a spring in the bottom that sometimes causes issues with the connector pin on the PV/ may push it down.
They have the Vision Vivi Nova BUT it's the earlier version with the short wick- was discontinued because of wicking issues and they released a long wick which resolved the wicking issue. The final Vision release was version 2.5. Vaporus sells version 2 Vision Vivi Nova.
Electric Cigarettes | E Cigarettes Canada | Buy Electronic Cigarettes
The iClear and Vivi are both top coil clearos and I believe the iClear is a superior clearo because of the extra wicks.

Only finger tighten the clearos- never over tighten as it will push the PV pin down.
I looked at the iTaste 134...WOW that's a beast! and maybe my next purchases.
$170.00 is way overpriced. Should be able to get it for around $100.00...3 weeks ago was on sale for $90.00- realize also you'd need batts ($45.00) + charger $20.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread