Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
WOW how very nice of you, renews my faith that there are good people in

the world that just want to help. I checked out 101vape and after talking with my hubby we are interested in the mvp v2.. I'll check at a few more web sites tonight after work. And my son-in-law says we have a vape shop that just opened in our area. Might really be expensive from what I've heard but I can expand my budget a little if need be and right now getting off cigarettes is whats really important to us. Thanks for all your help.

Yay! Excellent excellent. The mvp2 is an excellent start mod that will continue to serve your needa for many months after :) I'm always very glad when people are willing to overlook the box form factor. Now to put it all into action...

1) go to the link in my previous post. It will bring you directly to the product page on 101vape

2) in the same vendor website, search for "aspire nautilus". They should be $22.99.

You're gonna need 2 of each of these.

After you're done, please drop me a PM to take me up on the juice offer :) we can go through the different vendors and nicotine level without boring everyone to .....

Oh as a last note, PLEASE please know that I am in NO way pressuring you to take the MVP. While it is an excellent starter mod, there are also MANY other great starter mods such as the various ego-style batteries that the kind folks have mentioned in this thread.

At the end of the day, I would strongly strongly advice you to look at both the mvp AND the various starter kits/mods that the other folks have suggested. Take into account their looks/form factor, battery life, connections compatibility, and general reputation. All the suggestions so far have been excellent and are superb for a starter. (Words cannot describe how happy that no crazy fella infiltrated this thread and started recommending mechs and sub ohming. They're everywhere these days).

Remember, PM me!

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
When I first started off I purchased a Vision Spinner 2 1600mah e battery and a Kanger Pro Tank 2.

The Vision Spinner is great because you can adjust your voltage from 3.3 to 4.8. This will allow you to get a bigger throat hit.

For example if you smoked a regular cigarette you would probably want to start on higher volts.

The protank is also a good tank. It will hold 2ml of juice and is pretty simple to setup.

You can get both these items with a charger for around $45 dollars. This does not include any ejuice.

sandersj80

Aug 23, 2014
Anderson, SC
Some of these vapers in here are correct. We all did start out with the simplest of batteries and tanks. There are many factors to consider when you vape, which I won't repeat since everyone else has covered it. The only advice that I offer is do your research and ask questions. Only then will you find what works for you and your hubby. Although I have upgraded to dripping, I still use my evod batteries for work as I don't have time to drip my wicks. Much easier to pop a tank and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread