NEWBIE HELLOZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
vaping: double trouble (it's a canuck thing, coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar)... yummy!
atty: kr 454big block triple SS at .2
mod: kanger dripbox 60w... since the atty it came with decided to fubar today

otherwise...

vaping: geeks (nerds candy with a hint of bergamot).. it's my pallet cleanser
top: kanger pro tank 4 RBA dual coil with SS .3
mod: kbox mini 75w

and hi from the great white north... send me your spring, I'm already tired of our fall!

Reactions: Nyxx

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just a quick hello from oz. I’ve been vaping for about 18 months now. My current set up is an RX200 with my Hellboy or tfv4. So what are you guys Vaping on today? I’m vaping ‘Betelgeuse’ by Outerworld. Anyway, have a lovely day/night. ^_^
Welcome and glad you joined. I DIY and have a Cinnamon mixture going.

Grego25

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
vaping: double trouble (it's a canuck thing, coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar)... yummy!
atty: kr 454big block triple SS at .2
mod: kanger dripbox 60w... since the atty it came with decided to fubar today

otherwise...

vaping: geeks (nerds candy with a hint of bergamot).. it's my pallet cleanser
top: kanger pro tank 4 RBA dual coil with SS .3
mod: kbox mini 75w

and hi from the great white north... send me your spring, I'm already tired of our fall!

What geeks flavor? I saw that the other day & was fired up until I saw I had to pick a flavor. I was hoping it would taste like a random handful. I already have a strawberry juice that's delicious but way too sweet to vape every day.
What I'm using right now is a moonshot on top of a sigelei spark with pear cake - my favorite & the one I carry around. Crown on a kbox 200 with ruby crew blue raspberry slushee at work. Smok tf-rta on an x cube 2 with derailment blue line at home.

Grego25

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
I am not. I saw it online but don't remember the site. I do remember thinking the name was creative. I just got a couple new flavors & was looking into what was available online for next time. The manager at my local b&m hasn't steered me wrong yet but it's hard to ignore the prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
damn it's actually hard to find online... I buy it from a BM chain(5 stores and counting now in 4 years) started by someone I know... they refuse to have a website until the regs are set in Canada, so only have a FB page. they also have a fuzzy peach candy called "dafuzz" that's to die for... while we're at it, there's a major canuck brand called 12 monkeys... they have a strawberry, watermelon, kiwi juice called "kanzi" that is both sweet, tangy and tart with all the flavours tasted and nothing artificial. I use a 50/50 mix of the dafuzz and kanzi as my ADV half the time.

Lux Vape Inc. Barrie | Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread