Newbie looking for suggestions on holders for my eCigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbM

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Redondo Beach, CA
Hi, I am new to the forum and I have only been vaping for about 6 weeks. I am now totally a fan of vaping as I no longer want an analog for the first time in 40 years of smoking. I currently have an ego twist, ego C upgrade and a spinner. I have a kanger protank as well as 3 Evods. I like the throat hit from the Evods the best so I mostly use those. However they constantly fall down and I would like to get a holder to keep the Evods upright. When they fall juice gets in the tip. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I tried searching for a thread here but could not find one. Thanks to anyone who can help

Thin

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Scotland
A simple solution is to put them in a cup or a mug. Between us we have 3 evods, 2 T3's and a Protank., and none of them leak. The only time we get a little juice in the tip is if we haven't been careful filling them and some has gone down the centre. Ours are all genuine Kanger ones, maybe explains it, maybe not.

edit...how about a desk tidy like this?

Last edited:

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm getting one from THIS GUY - they're beautiful!
View attachment 242846
I also have one of these things, can't remember where I got it...
View attachment 242847

I bought the puck on the bottom from Discount Vapers. I like it! Perfect for my Ego Twists.
However I got a 1300mah Vision Spinner this week which doesn't fit. I can charge it in the puck, but it tapers and is wider on the spinner end, so it doesn't fit in the holder in that direction. No big deal, but just something to keep in mind if you want it to hold anything wider than an Ego Twist.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yeah - I have a 1300 Ego battery that's too fat to fit in bottom-down, but will charge in it.
Still, it's handy to have it on my desk, to hold one and charge another...
I'm going to get a wood stand to hold my mod, and another wood one to "organize" my other stuff - batteries and tanks (juice bottles go in a little plastic tub)

I bought the puck on the bottom from Discount Vapers. I like it! Perfect for my Ego Twists.
However I got a 1300mah Vision Spinner this week which doesn't fit. I can charge it in the puck, but it tapers and is wider on the spinner end, so it doesn't fit in the holder in that direction. No big deal, but just something to keep in mind if you want it to hold anything wider than an Ego Twist.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
Try searching E-Bay for "e-cig holder" they have some nice set ups on there. If your a big DIYer you can always get a piece of PVC pipe and either cut a section length wise so it sits flat, or epoxy a cut section unside down to the bottom of the tube then drill holes just large enough for your sets to fit in. Then you can paint the pipe, wrap it in fabric or veneer, or whatever you'd like to do with it.

amplitude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Jersey Shore
alanprachar.com
I also have the charging puck, actually just ordered a second one to hold and charge batteries I have coming from FastTech. Vapor Alley had them on sale, came out to 19.99 shipped.

IMG_5873.jpg

amplitude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Jersey Shore
alanprachar.com
Any kind of costmetics organizer would be awesome for vaping gear, I was all about getting one of these and then RobinBanks started running around the house yelling about how I was going to buy a "Kaboodle" I don't know ... a kaboodle is but but I found this unacceptable so I went with the acrylic organizer in that last pic instead. This is what I was looking at.

Screen shot 2013-08-17 at 4.58.22 PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread