Newbie-port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What is the matter folks... did you get a cease and desist order on the name? LOL

Either way, it looks lonely on the website. No stars, no love.

I submitted a five star review on the site, I am new to vaping but it is my favorite e-juice so far. My ADV!

Let me know if you don't have it, would be happy to type it back up again!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi Freefall Doug! I've got some of that coming with my latest order and am looking forward to trying it. I absolutely love the Menthol p-38 WTA but couldn't get enough as supplies were down a bit. I've also put in comments/ratings and it seems to take a while to get them up on the site. They are probably doing a million other things like making awesome WTA, juice and excellent customer service. Am now looking extra forward to trying the Newbie-Port. Cheers!

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Robinowitz... I think you will like it, but I am learning that juice tastes vary widely person to person. I found it to be nice and strong with the menthol, and it was a real menthol feel like when I smoked menthol analogs, not a mint/peppermint flavor. It had a nice earthy flavor in the background, not exactly tobacco smoke (it doesn't have that ashtray taste) but it was oddly familiar to me.

It was not sweet, I didn't want a sweet menthol flavor.

I think P-38 was in stock last night when I looked? I have been stalking the unflavored WTA, like the feeling so much better than my other straight nicotine juice. Even at 12mg the Newbieport gives me a better satisfaction feeling than my 24mg straight juices. That was the strength in stock when I ordered my first bottle, now I have 24mg bottle and I like it even better. WTA is great stuff!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yep Freefall Doug, WTA was the missing link for me too! I have cut my eliquid consumption in 1/2 but more importantly, I feel satisfied and not obsessed about the next Vape always :). I love big flavor (mint, etc.). I also am digging the Djarum Clove WTA. Must have been the 40 years of menthols. The 12 mg WTA satisfies me enough. Since the Menthol P38 comes 18mg, I just mix it with some spearmint 6mg. For another vendor. (yum for me). Thanks for the availability tip. I do have 3 bottles at the post office right now. Have a good one and welcome to Aroma!

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
i'm interested in this WTA gimmick. hmm. I like my juices and vendor quite well but I know a heavy camel smoker who has attempted to switch to ecigs with no success. This might be the trick for him. I might need to order a bottle to try myself and see if dude digs it.

Things that make you go "hmmm..."

Gimmick?? Man I can see your going to fit in really well

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Perhaps a different word could have been used. Nonetheless, I'm interested.

It might be helpful for your friend to read up on WTA. It sure has been helpful for me. I have a few eliquids that i really like from other vendors the addition of the WTA to them has really "hit the spot" for me. One of the many things I value about ECF is the huge amount of info available. Best luck to your friend and happy vaping!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang,

Thanks for posting the question on Newbie Port_man. We had to change the name of that eliquid due to possible similarities from a brand of cigarettes.

We are slowly updating inventory of both our lines both with and without WTA and hope to be back up to snuff (pun intended) within a few days.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Radiokaos! Newbie Port... still is lonely with no reviews!

I just picked up a bottle of WTA so I know you have been busy in the lab... a first (beeer!!!). We have a good hearted skydiving tradition that any time someone admits to trying something for the first time jumping they have to buy a case of beer to share, so that the rest of us will sit around and listen to their story. :toast:

Once you get done sleeping off the latest production run please let me know if you want me to resubmit my review for Newbie Port... would love to see it getting some good reviews (although that may limit the future availability of my all day vape!).

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Radiokaos! Newbie Port... still is lonely with no reviews!

I just picked up a bottle of WTA so I know you have been busy in the lab... a first (beeer!!!). We have a good hearted skydiving tradition that any time someone admits to trying something for the first time jumping they have to buy a case of beer to share, so that the rest of us will sit around and listen to their story. :toast:

Once you get done sleeping off the latest production run please let me know if you want me to resubmit my review for Newbie Port... would love to see it getting some good reviews (although that may limit the future availability of my all day vape!).

Freefall Doug

Thanks for your kind words.

What part of the country is your DZ.

I have 6 solo jumps in Eloy and a few hours flying jumpers in both the skyvan and super otters.

On my last solo jump I managed to break my hip (femur). I do hang with a few teams (air force and army) and those guys love to party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Freefall Doug

Thanks for your kind words.

What part of the country is your DZ.

I have 6 solo jumps in Eloy and a few hours flying jumpers in both the skyvan and super otters.

On my last solo jump I managed to break my hip (femur). I do hang with a few teams (air force and army) and those guys love to party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small world! A jumper and a jump pilot too.:thumb:

I am a tandem instructor on the weekends at a small Cessna 182 DZ called Danielson Skydiving that is located in North East CT. Jump all over the place when I can pull myself away from my full time job.

I used be in Eloy every single Christmas and New-years for the Holiday Boogie. That was when I was single, and much less accountable! Simpler times lol. That is my favorite drop zone hands down. Jumped from all there planes, minus Larry Hill's jet trainer. Got a hand full of balloon jumps all across Eloy from Burners Balloon, one year one girl (not in my group) did a balloon jump and landed inside the security fence of the prison. I also had a number of fun nights at the Bent Prop (I think that bar is the bent prop? they all have similar names that blend together!). Just thinking about it is a great trip down memory lane!

Sorry to hear about the bad luck on the last jump, people getting hurt at some point in their career seems to be part of the norm but I hate to head about it, but I especially hate to hear about injuries for people on their student jumps.

I know you guys were located in AZ, but I didn't stop to consider that you might be right near Eloy. Next time I am going to be in town I would be honored if I could get a tour of the business!

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Small world! A jumper and a jump pilot too.:thumb:

I am a tandem instructor on the weekends at a small Cessna 182 DZ called Danielson Skydiving that is located in North East CT. Jump all over the place when I can pull myself away from my full time job.

I used be in Eloy every single Christmas and New-years for the Holiday Boogie. That was when I was single, and much less accountable! Simpler times lol. That is my favorite drop zone hands down. Jumped from all there planes, minus Larry Hill's jet trainer. Got a hand full of balloon jumps all across Eloy from Burners Balloon, one year one girl (not in my group) did a balloon jump and landed inside the security fence of the prison. I also had a number of fun nights at the Bent Prop (I think that bar is the bent prop? they all have similar names that blend together!). Just thinking about it is a great trip down memory lane!

Sorry to hear about the bad luck on the last jump, people getting hurt at some point in their career seems to be part of the norm but I hate to head about it, but I especially hate to hear about injuries for people on their student jumps.

I know you guys were located in AZ, but I didn't stop to consider that you might be right near Eloy. Next time I am going to be in town I would be honored if I could get a tour of the business!
Our door is always open. Our lab is about a 20 minute flight from our front door to Eloy. We have runway access at our lab and can be down in Eloy in minutes. If you really wanted to I can take you up in a 182 but the only issue is that its a turbo retract.

No more jumps for me unless I'm in a Baker Hot Seat ejecting out from a airplane. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread