[newbie question] A great black atomizer for eVic supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarlen

Mar 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm a non-smoker (don't like the taste of it) that tried vaping a couple of times and really liked it.
So I'm trying to do things properly: I got myself a gorgeous black eVic supreme (with a joyetech delta 23 atomizer), and I'm trying all sorts of no-nicotine vaping liquids with it.

So, I've come to the point when I'd like to have two atomizers ready, with two liquids on the go.
I'm trying to find one that:

– can make use of the maximum 30W power of the eVic supreme

– is large/allows big draws (I like making big clouds, and I'll keep the delta for liquids that are better with smaller amounts of vapor)

– possibly (but not an absolute) without too much of a throat hit

– is black (I just couldn't see any other color fit my mod)

– feels well made and premium like the eVic, but is not *too* expensive

I've made an extensive research on this, also on this forum, with no luck :(
I'm definitely a newbie on the subject, and without any independent suggestions I wouldn't really know what to get... (fyi I live in Europe)

Thank you in advance for the support!

aarlen

Mar 28, 2015
Why not just get another Joyetech Delta 23 atomizer? Looks like a pretty nice product. They do come in black.

I have a black one, and it is definitely a good product (even if I can't really compare it to anything, as it's my first...), but it has a couple of problems, as at 1.4 ohm it can not work at 30W, which is the the eVic's max output, and it does not really allow for the big draws I'm looking for.
I'd like to use the delta for stronger liquids, and find a "more powerful" one for the smoother ones.

Unless willing to get into rebuildable drip atomizers, I doubt you'll find anything better to fit your expectations. You ready to make your own coils & wicks?

If I can avoid any further complications, at this stage, I gladly will... but if there's no other option at all, I might have to start thinking/getting info about it.
In any case, thank you Baditude.

Yet, is there really nothing at all that will allow me to do what I'm looking for without doing fairly complex stuff? :confused:
If anyone has anything else come to mind, I'm here :)

aarlen

Mar 28, 2015
Update: I've done some extensive research, and it seems like the aspire atlantis one should work well with the eVic supreme:
Aspire - Aspire Atlantis Tank

Am I correct?
It's not black, unfortunately, but you cant have everything I guess.

Could anyone confirm I'm not missing any important piece of information here?
0.5 Ohm should be supported by the eVic supreme...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If I can avoid any further complications, at this stage, I gladly will... but if there's no other option at all, I might have to start thinking/getting info about it.
In any case, thank you Baditude.

As good a place to start as any: Information Resources for Your First RBA

I have no experience or knowledge of the Aspire Atlantis. I've only used the Aspire Nautilus, which is a very fine tank with variable air control and replaceable BVC (bottom vertical coils).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread